Your new company
A lot has changed at Frontify over the last decade, but people continue to be at the heart of our vision.
Every day, we empower thousands of brand builders worldwide — including teams at Lufthansa, KIA, Vodafone, and Uber — to create brands that have an impact. Our more than 300 employees collaborate and engage in and around our headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland, and offices in London and New York City. And we’re looking for new team members to join us.
We’re built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. If you want to help us achieve our mission of creating a home where brands can thrive, read on.
As part of Revenue Operations, you’ll be working closely with all our commercial teams including sales, customer success, partnerships, and marketing. Your team consists of highly-motivated people with diverse skill sets and backgrounds that drive and support each other. Outside of work, they’re creatives, nature lovers, socializers, and so much more.
As Frontify’s Revenue Operations Manager, Marketing, you’ll analyze data to gain insights into our marketing channels (paid, owned, and earned) and customer lifecycle. You’ll own marketing reporting and analytics to track performance, generate insights, identify growth levers, and present stakeholder recommendations.
You’ll be a critical partner to our marketing sub-teams (Customer Marketing, Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Communications, and Creative Studio). You’ll prioritize and define the implementation of new integrations, automations, and processes so the marketing teams can excel across the whole customer journey, and drive demand, new business, product adoption, and retention.
Why join us?
- We want to see you thrive; we’ll provide you the tools to shape your place and future at Frontify.
- We have a product that helps to connect brands and people with a human element.
- We offer you the chance to enjoy your work, offering flexibility, opportunity, and exposure to new technologies and ideas.
- We are a social bunch so if you are an animal lover, a student of yoga, or love travel, we have all the slack channels you need!
What we offer
- We encourage you to take at least 5 weeks of holiday
- Budget for home office set-up
- Biannual salary review
- Additional localized benefits
- Invite to our annual, summer company meet-up
Important to us
At Frontify, we believe in being true to ourselves: We are committed to creating and fostering an inclusive environment of vibrant individuals whose diverse perspectives build our collective future. We aim to provide equal opportunities and nurture a workplace free of harassment and discrimination.
1) Send us your CV and answer some questions: You’ll hear back from us with updates on your application.
2) Virtual call with the Recruiter: You'll meet the Talent team to discuss Frontify, the role, and you – your passions, your skills, you.
3) Virtually meet the team: You'll meet your new team over a few calls. You'll discuss the role, showcase your skills through your answers or a case study (or both), and get a feel for the brand-new journey that's awaiting you.
4) Join us: If all goes well, you'll join Frontify's journey soon.
We also wanted to let you know that we may run preliminary checks on successful candidates. In the instance we run a preliminary check, it will depend on the role you are applying for and will be done in accordance with the applicable law of the country of employment. We’ll provide you with all the details about the next steps during the interview process