Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hello, hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora, 你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship office is in Sydney, Australia, but we've made our way from down under, to a campus in Austin, Texas which is now home to our US operations. So wherever you are in Texas, you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're nearby), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
At the moment, this role is focused on:
- You will support the Global sales team to structure pricing and provide quotations for customers and partners.
- You’ll work with cross functionally with finance, legal, product, and billing to streamline internal processes to drive efficiency.
- You will use CPQ and available tools to help the sales team issue quotation documents to the customer or partner for signature.
- You’ll create and maintain Deal Desk documentation for the sales team to self serve themselves.
- You will map out non-standard complex deals and provide advice to help identify appropriate pricing model.
- You’ll ensure discount levels and payment terms are compliant and in-line with company guidelines.
- You will monitor and chase pricing exception approvals, escalate when appropriate and build a strong relationship with approvers.
- You’ll provision customer instances with correct number of billing seats after Deal is closed won.
You're probably a match if
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a Deal Desk, Finance, or Sales Operations role
- You have experience with SFDC bonus points for CPQ
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have an understanding of subscription pricing models
- You have the ability to manage expectations of a global sales team with tight deadlines and constantly changing priorities
- You have an understanding on approval matrix.
- You’re an excellent communicator
About the team
The Sales Operations team plays a meaningful role in supporting the revenue growth at Canva by optimizing operational efficiency. The team aligns our go-to-market efforts across Sales, Customer Success and Marketing and ensures those teams have the vital tools, processes, and data to optimally collaborate and achieve revenue targets.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a range of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
- Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
- Health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.