A unique opportunity to be at the heart of international innovation and strategy for one of the fastest growing companies in the marketing/media research sector.
Dynata are the world’s leading digital data collection company. As market leader we are uniquely positioned as a single source solution for digital market research projects and ad measurement. Supported by cutting edge technology and the largest, highest quality opted-in research panels we bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.Overview Of The Role
- Reporting into the Director, Sales Operations, this person will act as the regional Sales Operations practitioner for EMEA
- They will have their finger on the pulse of all aspects related to EMEA Sales Performance Management and Governance across key initiative such as Pricing to help Dynata capture maximum customer value
- They will be at the forefront of key change initiatives relating to EMEA Sales
- This person will be a champion of hard work and collaboration to support the team
- They will foster a culture of Sales Ops being an arm that cares about the Sales team’s needs
- Lead on sales processes that span all customer segments in EMEA to drive greater sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage senior stakeholder relations across the EMEA sales team.
- Evaluate and recommend EMEA Sales Territory Alignment to continually optimize Sales Organization and effectiveness to maximize impact of go to market execution.
- As business lead, partner with Finance and HR to administer Sales incentive plan that attracts, motivates and retains high-performing sales talent
- Be a key contributor in value added ‘Deal desk’ & pricing governance program to support pricing objectives and value-based selling.
- Work proactively with Sales Analytics to provide insights and drive desired customer and business outcomes across EMEA Sales based on best-in-class Analytics.
- Champion the benefits of centralized CRM to enable delivery of sales process best practices that improve adoption and usage of the tool.
- Through a continuous improvement mindset, learn and understand, learn, and understand the ways salespeople and sales leaders still struggle to return and report on ways to improve process.
- Manage EMEA Sales Ops needs through effective prioritization of requests to balance team workloads with business urgency.
- In collaboration with Sales Analytics, create and utilize reports to provide EMEA Sales Leadership with foresight on key sales metrics, pipeline insights and recommend actions to drive desire customer and business outcomes.
- Critical Skills + Competencies:
- Can navigate financial targets/reporting (as well as process improvement)
- Competency with Tableau/securing BI resources with clear requirements as someone who knows analytics.
- Strong Sales Process understanding and strong opinions around enforcing process.
- Can both challenge and work collaboratively with Sales leaders and front-line Sales executives to bring about desired behaviors and outcomes
- 3-5 years’ Sales operations experience at other companies, wanting career growth and would see Dynata as a stepping stool to other positions
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills and passion for working with a team
- Strong ability to navigate human connections and relationships.
- Growth mindset
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics + Dynamics 365 CRM is a plus
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus scheme; we offer a generous benefit package which is continually reviewed in order to offer the best options for our staff.
Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-in to member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Dynata, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. Dynata welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to an inclusive work culture for all our employees. Accommodations by request can be made for all aspects of the selection process.