We’re looking for a full time Sales Operations Administrator to join our Operations team as a back-office sales order administrator. You will play a key part in monitoring and trouble-shooting any issues in our automated processing, maintaining our back-office systems, having customer contact where and if required, and improving our service to our customers through your attention to detail, and our processes through the feedback you give to your management and our System teams.About Yoto
Yoto is a screen-free interactive audio platform for kids. We make carefully connected audio players that kids control, with no microphones, cameras or ads. We have a catalogue of audio that inspires creative play and learning with 1,000+ titles in our card store from top creators, publishers and labels - think LEGO, Disney, Marvel, Roald Dahl and Sony. We also create Yoto Originals like this one.
- Featured in Bloomberg’s 25 UK startups to watch in 2023.
- Second fastest growing tech company in the UK, in Deloitte Fast50 2023.
- Named one of TIME Magazine’s Top 100 Inventions of 2020
- Winner in Good Housekeeping’s 2022 Parenting Awards.
- We’re 110+ employees spread across the UK, US and France.. and growing!
We’re on a mission to be the soundtrack of childhood, and help families on their own unique adventures. By creating products that inspire independent play, we help families discover and grow with an inspiring world of audio - and we would like you to help us achieve it!Yoto’s Operations Team
Our focus is on finding someone outgoing, positive, administration-minded with a great eye for detail, pro-active and team-minded who is able to communicate easily and effectively with colleagues. You may have Sales Operations experience (ideally with experience of ‘connected’ products) but this is not a prerequisite.What You’ll Be Doing
What You’ll Bring
- Systems housework - frequent checking of iPaaS (Celigo) to check for errors/issues/alerts, correcting all issues to ensure prompt order processing, and assisting in root cause analysis to stop repeat errors
- Monitor orders received through our various sales platforms (including all Shopify stores and Amazon Seller Central) - whether by running and analysing your own reports or using pre-set system tools
- Manual fulfilment of particular orders as appropriate
- Act as a point of contact for 3rd party fulfilment companies for sales order related issues
- Liaise with Logistics department where required for shipping, or shipment information
- Resolving email/tickets from internal and external stakeholders regarding issues/requests to do with any orders and/or shipment requests
- Checks and curations across all websites/webshops to ensure accuracy in stocks for sale and available products
- Processing staff, partner and direct sales orders
- Daily support tasks for Sales Operations Manager as advised
- Circulation of reports to internal teams as required
- Carry out responsibilities in line with team training and policy
- 2 years in a similar role
- Proven experience of high volume, fast moving, automated sales order administration
- Demonstrable experience of team, policy and process development
- Excellent attention to detail
- A service driven attitude towards all work - ensuring we provide the best service possible, as quickly as possible, to all customers, whether they are external or internal to Yoto
- Comfortable working remotely using a variety of cloud-based software solutions
- A friendly, outgoing, personable with a hands-on mentality, willing to roll your sleeves up, and deliver to agreed targets
- Self-starter - able to work both alone and as part of a team
- Desired experience:
- Shopify/NetSuite or similar systems experience
- Good MS Office skills especially Excel
- Good Google Suite/Workplace knowledge
£28,000 - £35,000 based on experienceWhat You Can Expect From Us
Equity and Diversity
- Hybrid working with a choice based approach - we would love you to come into the office as much as possible, with a minimum of once or twice a month.
- A Work from Anywhere policy that gives you the opportunity to work from a different location for a temporary period.
- 25 days’ holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Extra leave for service - 1 extra day for every year worked after you hit your 2 year anniversary, up to a maximum of 5 extra days.
- Life Assurance cover (3 x your salary) from day one.
- Income Protection (long term sickness cover of 75% of your salary for up to 2 years) from day one and company sick pay that increases with length of service
- Enhanced parental leave policy.
- Personal Learnerbly development budget of £200 per year (awarded after successful completion of your probation).
- Your own Yoto player and starter pack of cards!
- 2x volunteer days a year.
- A collaborative tech-focused creative environment.
- Company socials and celebrations, including our annual YotoFest!
At Yoto, our mission is to be the soundtrack of childhood, and help families on their own unique adventures. Our success is rooted in unwavering commitment to our core principles—Kids in Control, Helping Families, Building with Empathy, Embrace Difference, and Playfully Inquisitive.
At Yoto, flexible working and autonomy are key to us. We support working parents because we know that life and work need to work together. And just as we share audio content from a diverse community of creators, we also strive to build a diverse and inclusive team. Our passionate DE&I group raises new voices, beliefs, and perspectives to help everyone at Yoto feel heard. Check out our website for more info on our approach to People and Planet.