£100k - £120k + 25% Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Remote UK Based
Our client is a global business with a family heritage. The company supplies consumer products through a network of independent retailers, wholesale and direct to customer channels through online channels including Amazon within the UK and internationally.Key Responsibilities
This is a new role and it is envisaged that the jobholder will spend an element of their time after joining in developing an operational sales structure that exploits the excellent data resources available and creates flexible ways of working that are agile enough to respond to a fast-moving market place. The jobholder will be responsible for channel profitability to gross margin, encompassing product margin and distribution costs to customers, a key element as the business expands its reach further into European and other territories.
The jobholder will work closely with the heads of Supply Chain and Finance to maintain close control of margins and to ensure a range of tactics are developed to respond to change. The role will report to the Board with respect to the formation of strategies and overall direction.
KPIs will focus on gross margin by channel/territory/product group, these distinctions to be developed in line with overall strategic direction and quantified and agreed with reference to the FPA and Sales Analysis support team. KPIs may vary depending, for example, on the maturity of markets or sectors and the strategic ambitions of the business.Experience
Other Role Requirements
- The successful candidate is expected to be able to supplement their in-depth experience of multi-channel sales with a highly numerate mind and an ability to build teams, processes and structures that support a modern sales operation.
- Unsurprisingly the role requires determination and a drive to overcome challenges.
- Knowledge or experience of working with Amazon in multiple territories would be an advantage, as would similar associations with National retailers.
- Exposure to licencing and royalty agreements for film and television would be useful.
- The role may require travel to UK and overseas customers and for trade events such as product fairs.
- The role will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team