The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for providing detailed analysis and reporting to support the decision-making process in a variety of projects. This role supports Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Supply Chain, and Operations.
Candidates MUST be local to the DFW Area
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales and operations related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity and drive operational efficiency. This position reports to the Director of Analytics.
We are UNABLE to sponsor candidates at this time
- Communicate results to key stakeholders in order to support informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and recommendations.
- Provide deep analysis, including what-if scenarios and identifying opportunities for customer accounts, vendor processing and operational challenges.
- Create and maintain predictive programs that drive new sales opportunities and improve operations
- Analyze sales processes, productivity, sales efficiency and sales Optimization
- Analyze sales operating metrics to drive insight.
- Analyze lines of business (products, services etc.) to determine profitability and to establish a baseline for action.
- Analyze results and set up reports containing respective conclusions, ideas and general guidance.
- Provide customized reporting and recommendations in support to on-going business decisions.
- Conduct quantitative analysis including but not limited to ROI, trending, identification and assessment of opportunities and risk, forecasting, regressions, correlation, cannibalization and probability modeling.
- Participate in customer review process
- Strong modeling techniques and analytical skills with advanced PC skills and the ability to adapt to new systems and applications quickly.
- Strong problem solving skills with demonstrated ability to find solutions without specific step-by-step instructions.
- High level of technical understanding and hands-on experience including dealing with complex data systems and processes.
- Effectively communicates and engages with all levels of the organization verbally and in writing with the ability to build effective partnerships across teams.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects while delivering results in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to successfully achieve set deadlines.
- Skilled at working as a contributing team member and individually on set projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Analytics, Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related disciplines.
- Master's degree (preferred)
- Technical Skills:
- R/Python (Required)
- SQL (Required)
- Tableau or Power BI (Required)
- Alteryx or SAS or .Net or other ETL
- CRM (com)
- Experience in, and a demonstrated understanding of sales analysis and trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with quantitative, organizational, and analytical skills.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is fully committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on race, gender, religion, age, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information and other non-merit factors. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity at PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. prohibits discrimination in all aspects of its personnel policies, program practices and operations and relationships with employees and applicants, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring and merit promotion. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. promotes programs of affirmative recruitment and employment at all levels of PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. subscribes to, and will implement to the full extent, all applicable laws that promote equality of opportunity.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities, and will reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is firmly committed to satisfying its affirmative obligations under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to ensure that persons with disabilities have every opportunity to be hired and advanced on the basis of merit within PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.