About the Company
- Amazing opportunities for progression
- Join a dynamic, highly engaging, enthusiastic and friendly team
- Highly regarded Medical Technology company
This Highly regarded Medical Technology company employs more than 2000 people in 20 locations around the world with a presence in over 6000 hospitals in over 120 countries. They create medical software solutions that automate and optimise clinical workflows for various branches in the medical field. Their core products centre around surgical navigation, operating room integration, and information & knowledge exchange.
$65-70k (potential flexibility) plus super
Monday to Friday
About the Culture
This is an excellent and dynamic team. You can expect highly engaging, enthusiastic and friendly individuals with exceptional emotional resilience.
- Finalise orders promptly to ensure proper revenue recognition within the month of acceptance.
- Regularly review all orders and take necessary actions, such as following up on missing order assignments, acceptances, and backorders.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation and filing of orders.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of the status and activities of each account within the assigned territory.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Support teams on revenue planning.
- Coordinate shipments, address shortages of parts/backorders, and facilitate installations in coordination with internal departments and customers.
- Provide support to Sales and Service colleagues by organising, coordinating, and initiating follow-ups, ensuring customers receive professional and current information at all times.
- Collaborate with Finance and Accounting to handle customer accounts appropriately, including credit limits and tax issues.
- Maintain ongoing communication with customers to follow up on open/due invoices, promoting timely payments and reducing overdue Accounts Receivables.
- Administer and record activities related to Field Safety Notices, Product Notifications, and Safe Use Reminders in cooperation with Quality Management.
- Coordinate and administer tender projects and documents.
- Manage the coordination and processing of hardware and/or software loaners and demos in compliance with regulatory and internal guidelines.
- Organise, coordinate, and support customer visits to headquarters and/or reference sites.
- Plan, organise, and coordinate workshops, road shows, user meetings, and regional trainings, including budget management and on-site coordination and support.
- Work with Sales and Support teams to monitor and update Salesforce.com, and coordinate sales-driven customer mailings and lead follow-up.
- Continuously update and maintain an accurate install base (= Functional Locations).
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Developed time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of team
- Willingness to learn and continually develop
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Eva Kelly on 0481 167 596 for a confidential discussion.
If you wish to apply via email please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
AustCorp Executive has been providing Technical Recruitment services to the MedTech industry for almost 20 years in Australia and New Zealand. With offices across Australia and Singapore we have a network of exceptional talent that is second to none. To find out more information about AustCorp and our services please visit the website https://www.austcorpexecutive.com.au/ to find out more