Gopuff is the go-to solution for immediate everyday needs, fulfilling customer orders of cleaning and home products to over-the-counter medications to food and drinks, and in some markets, alcohol - in just minutes.
As a member of Gopuff Ads, you will be integral in driving Sales Planning & Operations strategy including: pricing, revenue forecasting, goal setting, productivity, and GTM strategy as we continue scaling Gopuff Ads!
You’ll succeed in this role if: you are a builder that thrives in fast-paced environments; you enjoy working across teams to execute on solutions; you enjoy finding balance between short-term needs and long-term investments; you’re collaborative, process-driven, and decisive.You Will:
- Work with leadership to set and analyze Sales goals, forecasts, and pacing
- Assist in sales planning, productivity analysis, and product performance evaluation to inform product investment, and roadmap prioritization
- Develop detailed sales reporting and analysis on current pipeline and trends
- Collaborate with leadership on the sales incentive plan and execution, and team account allocation
- Maintain and strengthen Gopuff’s Salesforce instance: dashboards, pipeline, integration with Adtech, campaign management systems, billing, and accounting
- Work with leadership on pricing and building strategic packages across products
- Drive process improvement to increase efficiencies across the entire Sales organization, including account management and campaign management
- Develop process and procedure for effective cross-functional collaboration with: Finance, Merchandising, Supply Chain, Marketing, and Product
- Oversee vendor management and compliance with brand partners
- Own and optimize end-of-month billing process and revenue reconciliation
- Build and present executive-level decks with analysis and recommendations (MBRs, QBRs, etc.); this is a very high visibility role
- 5-7 years of experience in a Sales Ops or similar role at a fast growing organization; start-up experience, preferred
- Strategic and highly analytical
- Creative and solution-oriented
- Strong execution and ability to deliver on tasks at-hand; a self-starter
- Adaptable and thrive in high growth startup environment
- Experience working in ad inventory management systems and CRM platforms; Salesforce required
- Strong project management and process improvement skills
- Strong technical skills in Excel and data visualization tools; Looker and SQL experience preferred
- Desire to take initiative; lean in with your team; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role
- Salary Range: $86,400 - $131,100
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*We also offer*:
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable.
- Gopuff employee discount
- Career growth opportunities
- Internal rewards programs
- Annual performance appraisal and bonus
- Equity program
- Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.