Eleven is like no other place. We’re an experiential travel company with a diverse portfolio of intimate, extraordinary adventure lodges in remote locations around the world. We strive to give every one of our guests the best day of their life everyday, whether heli-skiing near the Arctic Circle in Iceland or casting for bonefish on a remote island in the Bahamas. At each destination our guided backcountry adventures await guests of all ages and skill levels. Our lodges, chalets, and beach houses combine five-star accommodations with Michelin-level cuisine. To our guests we are trusted, down to Earth, smart, innovative, discreet and fun. To our international team, we are a community with genuine camaraderie, and we value creativity, work ethic, kindness, and strong communication. Our success is dependent on our employees’ well being, and we continue to evolve more programs and benefits to support work life balance, and remain open to ideas, feedback, and new sustainable approaches. We take pride in promoting employees from within who prove to be committed, valuable, and have a genuine desire to grow.
Eleven Experience is seeking an experienced, analytical, and detail oriented Director of Sales Operations to support the Director of Sales in all aspects of revenue generation, performance management, and administrative responsibilities. This role will lead and foster a collaborative and results-oriented sales and reservations team to achieve individual and collective sales targets. This position will also assist in the development of strategic actions plans and execution of direct sales processes, and may be responsible for generating revenue from a defined market, industry and/or key accounts as assigned. This position requires 5+ years relevant luxury and/or adventure sales experience managing a diverse team. Ideal candidates will possess a keen understanding of the luxury and adventure travel industry, particularly related to ski and/or angling segments, and a proven track record in sales with demonstrable metrics. This position requires a valid passport and ability to travel to domestic and international locations (10 - 15%). This is a full time, year round, benefited position starting at $130,000 - $150,000 annually, targeting 10 - 20% commissions, depending on experience and qualifications. For more information and to apply, please visit elevenexperience.com/careers/.
- To join the Eleven Experience Global Sales Team with the primary goal of supporting the Director of Sales in all aspects of revenue generation, performance management, and administrative responsibilities.
- The position may also be responsible for generating revenue from a defined market, industry and/or key accounts as assigned.
- Lead and foster a collaborative and results-oriented sales & reservations team to achieve individual and collective sales targets.
- Assist in the development of strategic action plans and the execution of direct sales processes.
- Assist with the sales and reservations team coverage as required.
- Analyze critical business/accounts and negotiating optimal revenue situations while ensuring excellent customer service.
- Develop assigned market/account segments to achieve and exceed budgeted room nights and revenue goals.
- Assist in developing revenue management strategies and sales action plans.
- Assist the Director of Sales in establishing sales goals and objectives, forecasting revenues, budgeting and management of the sales and reservation teams.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team, Marketing team, and Sales team to create targeted campaigns and promotions to attract new customers.
- Prepare regular reports for Senior leadership, highlighting key insights and recommending strategic adjustment.
- As required, participate in sales presentations, key industry shows, property tours, and client meetings - in person and/or virtually.
- Execute all administrative work assignments in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with other departments, including marketing, product development, operations, finance, and systems to ensure a seamless execution of sales strategies and initiatives, while continuing to improve the customer journey.
- 5+ years of relevant luxury and/or leisure/adventure sales experience managing a diverse team
- Revenue management and group sales experience.
- A keen understanding of the luxury and adventure travel industry, particularly related to ski and/or angling segments.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop team members and surpass revenue targets.
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performing team, from a remote work location
- Analytical and detail-oriented mindset.
- Adaptability in a dynamic environment.
- Strategic thought leadership in hospitality sales and marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive experience and/or knowledge in contracting process and negotiations.
- Proficiency in Google Office/Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and Opera.
- Goal oriented with the ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Aptitude and desire to work with clients and team members from around the world.
- Strong communicator (written, oral, and presentation skills) with great attention to detail.
- Strong customer facing experience with creative problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to seamlessly adapt and switch gears to accommodate changing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Process-oriented, systems-thinker who is resourceful, dedicated and organized.
- Efficient worker with a passion for travel and the outdoors.
- Must be able to work flexible hours – time zone dependent.
- Must be able to work flexible days – standard week may include Saturday and Sunday
- Valid passport and ability to travel to domestic and international locations: (10 - 15%)