Who We Are
The Trustly Americas team combines PayWithMyBank, a 2012 Silicon Valley startup, with Trustly AB of Sweden, following their 2019 merger. Our team represents 30 nationalities, serving 8,300 merchants, connecting to 650 million consumers, and 12,000 banks across 33 countries. Our global network processes over $42 billion annually.
Our digital account-to-account platform redefines the speed, simplicity and security of payments. Consumers pay for purchases by simply signing into their bank accounts, bypassing the card networks, and never leaving a merchant’s site or app – no credit card numbers or separate account setup necessary.
With U.S. headquarters in Silicon Valley and global headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, we are a culturally diverse team also spread across Canada, Brazil, UK, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Malta and more! Across North America, we have embraced a work from anywhere policy throughout the continental US and Canada.
It’s a great time to join Trustly as the Americas team is growing. If you thrive in an entrepreneurially minded, fast-paced, casual, professional, positive, and rewarding work environment, check us out!About The Role
Trustly has a great opportunity for a Director Sales Operations professional. In this critical role, you will work to optimize the go-to-market (GTM) teams’ efforts in the Americas and have a big impact as we build Trustly’s North American footprint. Bringing your data-driven, strategic, and collaborative approach, your goal is to help ensure we can hit our growth projections as efficiently as possible.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Operationalize target market focus for the sales team through: Account Scoring, Account Segmentation & Prioritization, Target account lists, Sales territories, and Customer-Prospect Lead DB.
- Identify key opportunities for business improvement through a combination of analytics, qualitative insights, and good business sense.
- Deliver actionable results/recommendations for the business that accelerate growth.
- Represent the GTM point of view in cross-functional forums (e.g. pipeline council, customer success council).
- Manage day-to-day delivery of Sales Operations functions (e.g. pipeline & forecast management, territory management, pipeline generation, etc).
- Together with FP&A, lead the monthly, quarterly, and fiscal year planning process.
- Help drive scalability and productivity across the GTM organization.
- Hire, lead and develop the Sales Operations team.
- 10+ years of a successful track record of analytical work in consulting, sales, sales ops, or corporate analytics.
- 5+ yrs in a Sales Operations role, including leadership, in a fast-paced FinTech/SaaS company.
- 5+ years of experience working with an Enterprise Sales Organization.
- Expert in understanding how top sales teams work.
- Ability to frame and tackle very “open-ended” topics by driving analytical, strategic, and operational project components.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written.
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and multiple stakeholders.
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Excellent quantitative skills.
- Must be an expert with Salesforce systems and best practices.
$185,000.00 - $200,000.00 a year
Applications for this role are accepted on an ongoing basis.SALARY RANGES IN US-BASED ROLE POSTING
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Recruiters can share more information with applicants about the specific salary range for preferred locations during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, and other perks and benefits.What We Offer
At Trustly, you get the opportunity to work on challenging issues and projects with leading FinTech professionals in an innovative and truly inspiring atmosphere. We have a commitment to constantly develop and improve, so you can expect to grow on a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment.
We have a culturally diverse team that spans from Silicon Valley and across the U.S., Canada, Brazil, and Europe with an enthusiasm for remote-first work and the flexibility to balance professional and personal life. Our environment is open and inclusive and we strive to provide employees with a deep sense of belonging while fostering teamwork and having fun.
Trustly’s total compensation packages include competitive salaries, bonus plans, and stock options. We offer innovative perks and benefits packages that include:
(The benefits and total compensation packages outlined above are for full-time employees only and exclude temporary positions.)
- Flexible paid time off & generous PTO accrual plans
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and other insurances
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- Home office set-up allowance
- Internet stipend
- Retirement plan match for 401k and RRSP
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave, and more!
At Trustly, we embrace and celebrate diversity of all forms and the value it brings to our employees and customers. We are proud and committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe an open and inclusive environment enables people to do their best work. All decisions regarding hiring, advancement, and any other aspects of employment are made solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.