OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Reporting to the VP of Revenue Operations and partnering directly with the VP of US Sales, this demanding role is critical to successfully delivering the revenue budget. You will be instrumental in creating and operationalizing the strategic plan. You will build the operational support that enables sales to deliver while ensuring adherence to corporate policies. This highly demanding role requires a fast pace with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Partner with the VP of Sales to design, manage and deliver strategic, operational models which enable the team to meet and overachieve the assigned revenue budgets
- Consult with and report to executives on key performance and drive decisions by demonstrating solid business acumen and thought leadership
- Drive the annual sales planning process, including sales resource modeling, account tiering and assignment, and quota development and deployment
- Develop the overall sales operations framework, including pipeline, forecasts, budgets, and key metrics that provide accurate line of sight and predictive insights
- Reports and analyses order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity, and goal attainment
- Monitors, drives, and trains to ensure accuracy and utilization of the corporate sales tools
- Design and drive deal review processes that maximize deal value through creative deal structuring while meeting the stated internal controls
- Review deals to ensure soundness and problem-free processing by the company's back-end operations and ensure all deals are booked at quarter and year-end
- Manage and coach a team of individual contributors to support the various first-line managers and sales teams within the organization
- Collaborate across the organization and industry to ensure best practices
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Management or equivalent
- 10+ years’ experience, ideally
- Prior experience in sales and sales consulting roles considered advantageous
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive experience designing and developing business-wide sales operations support systems and solutions
- Excellent analytical, statistics, and problem-solving skills
- Extensive expertise in business and sales operations processes and their application to business-wide systems
- Evaluating, selecting, and creating forms of forecasting and planning methodologies to develop guidance for deploying sales and operational resources and activities
- History of innovation with examples of developing new technologies and practices for quality systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate sales operations architectures, plans, proposals, results, and negotiate options at the business unit and executive levels.
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.