Position is responsible for interfacing with The Home Depot, Manufacturing locations, Accounting/Finance, and internal EMA teams to develop selling strategies to drive incremental business for respective product line(s) while maintaining target profitability levels and volume.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop strategic product line-ups with detailed feature and benefit specifications online and in-store coordinated with Product Line / Merchandising Manager that reflects the EMA brand marketing strategy. With the purpose of delivering improved mix/profit and brand awareness.
- Develop promotional plans for In-Store and Online execution with EMA Merchandising team to maximize return to EMA/THD.
- Track In-Store and Online performance of assigned product line(s) against specific EMA financial/volume objectives and required performance levels for THD.
- Collaboratively work cross functionally to leverage the Brand Advocate and Vendor Asquity data to improve mix/profitability
- Lead and prepare with EMA cross functional group any THD Product Line Reviews associated with your assigned product line (s)
- Work collaboratively with Home Depot on product development where applicable.
- Develop presentations both internal and customer focused that communicate our ideas and positions in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating forecast/order status for assigned product line(s).
- Collaboratively work cross functionally to meet / exceed key operational THD metrics. in-stock, reschedules and service level agreement
- Collaboratively work cross functionally to continuously reduce product returns
- Monitor quality level for product category and monitor improvement plans with manufacturing facility.
- Track Account Receivables status for assigned lines.
- Ensure data integrity is maintained on items including, but not limited to, pricing, VSI, CTS, and item set-up.
- Responsible for all forecasting of assigned product line(s) including volume, promotional spend and transition cost.
- Maintain and communicate all pertinent industry analysis data.
- Creation and updating of additional reporting for sales and Home Depot
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Business Administration
- 5+ years sales, sales operations, merchandising experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Solid financial analysis aptitude
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Good basic knowledge of product development processes, advertising, marketing and sales
- Proven competency in MS Office Applications, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines and multi-tasking
Electrolux shapes living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people. As a leading global appliance company, we place the consumer at the heart of everything we do. Through our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, Anova, Frigidaire, Westinghouse and Zanussi, we sell more than 60 million household and professional products in more than 150 markets every year. In 2016 Electrolux had sales of $14.1 billion ($5 billion in North America) and employed 55,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.req46572