Our clients story began in Hoosick, New York, in 1933 designing and manufacturing valves. Now 90 years later, they are currently located in Glen Falls, New York, with an expanded state-of-the-art plant operation and product offering of high-quality valves built to last for the water and wastewater market.
The VP of sales plays a pivotal role in orchestrating the success of the company’s sales initiatives, focusing on optimizing sales processes, procedures, and strategy implementation. It involves overseeing a geographically dispersed sales team, ensuring their cohesive operation with well-defined objectives and measurable KPIs. Key responsibilities include diligent monitoring of the sales funnel, spearheading change management, and cultivating an environment that promotes peak sales performance and profitability. Implementing HubSpot (CRM) and Construct Connect programs is integral to monitoring the sales funnel and effectively managing the sales force of independent sales agents.
• A bachelor’s degree in business administration or marketing.
• Minimum of 5 years of sales management experience with direct reports, specifically focusing on engineered products or services.
• Experience working for a manufacturer with a distribution network is highly desirable.
• Proven track record of success in devising and implementing sales strategies and roadmaps that consistently exceed objectives.
• Familiarity with the operational management of a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) program is a must, with a preference for expertise in HubSpot.
• Demonstrated leadership and management skills with direct report employees.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Proficiency in financial management principles.