Sales and Solution Enablement - Sales Operations (Sales Excellence)
Sales Operations Associate
Years of Experience:
1 to 3 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
Intelligent Sales and Customer Operations provides an end-to-end, integrated, seamless solution across marketing, sales and service. The solutions enable clients to drive sustainable growth by enhancing their capabilities to deliver consistent, hyper-relevant experiences across the customer lifecycle. You will need an understanding of using Accenture sales processes, tools, metrics, and techniques that support our aggressive sales goals In this role you will deliver end-to-end sales and pricing process support for client account teams, Leadership, and other internal teams across Accenture. Champion best practices and sales and pricing process standards and provide triage support and training for sales tools. Support Sales Excellence Leadership and Business Partners in driving efforts across multiple Sales Excellence service areas, driving the execution of our sales processes. Drive continual improvement through automation and a standardized service delivery.
What are we looking for?
- Written and verbal communication Good to have Skills , Competencies : -
- Required Microsoft MSX CRM and SNOW ticketing system experience – Highly Preferred. BA/BSS from an accredited institution.
- Collaboration skills – Able to connect and communicate within functions and across functions.
- Ability to prioritize amongst multiple urgent and important things.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Good professional appearance
- Adaptability, action-oriented, accountability and drive for results, Skills and Specifications:
- Written and verbal communication - good command over English – Read & Write
- Education and Qualifications: 3+ years of previous work experience in a related field: BPO, Customer Service Support, Operational Services, Shared Services Organizations. – Required. Corporate environment experience –
- Required Good proficiency in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, PowerBI and CRM. –
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills combined with a helpful attitude.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with multitasking ability during pressure situations.
- Able to work independently with or without any supervision.
- Flexible, adaptable, and should be able to demonstrate enthusiasm with high levels of patience.
Roles and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Respond to Seller’s inquiries by mail/chat within the SLAs stablished.
- Responsible for the resolution of assigned cases following the business rules.
- Responsible for the follow-up of assigned cases until final resolution is reached.
- Responsible of maintaining the system of record updated according to stablished business rules on daily basis.
- Responsible for providing superior quality service to the sellers.
- Responsible for providing the support and guidance as per the norms of the organization.
- Oriented to exceed the clients' expectations in terms of responsiveness as well as accuracy standards.
- Responsible for maintaining high levels of professionalism and remain updated with various organizational procedures (internal and external) as well as additional areas related to the specific role.
- Responsible for attending meetings, training sessions, etc., and making sure that the team’s objectives and goals have been achieved.
- Responsible for providing top-level support and engagement to sellers/area leads
- Responsible for identifying possible new services for the desk
- Responsible for providing key insights on the services provided
- Responsible for scheduling high-level meetings for complex support requests.