Job Title: Revenue Operations Analyst
Scrut Automation is looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst. In this role, you will communicate where we are today in terms of growth and help the company leadership chart the course forward. You will align teams around a single view of shared revenue targets and get data flowing across the organisation and across the technology stack.
- Proactively identify and solve operational challenges in the GTM organisation by benchmarking our processes against industry best practices and providing back recommendations and key considerations to the Business
- Contribute to business process architecture, goal setting, sales incentive design, market segmentation, and strategic planning in collaboration with leadership
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders across multiple lines of business regarding operational milestones, process changes, and escalations
- Engage with external vendors for tool procurement, usage optimization, and upgrades
- Support scoping and implementation of Business Sales processes, including integrations for added tools to the tech stack
- Support deal flow, cleanup, and re-assignment activities
- Conduct detailed analysis of the business processes that support our marketing, sales development rep, and account executive organizations.
- Develop and implement regular reporting of key performance metrics, including forecasting, funnel metrics, and pipeline management
- Identify process gaps, analyse patterns, and propose scalable solutions
- Leverage the revenue tech stack tools to report on process effectiveness, understand data flow and set up proactive alerting against processes
- Demonstrate curiosity, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills to identify process improvements
Required Skill Sets:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance/Accounting, or Economics preferred
- 2+ years of experience in business analytics, or sales operations preferred
- Proficiency in working with relational databases, structured data (Excel/Tableau), and sales, or marketing software Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Hubspot and reporting
- Exceptional interpersonal, organisational, and communication skills
- In-depth understanding of the sales funnel, email sequencing, GTM motions, and plays
- Strong project management and attention to detail skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, build consensus, and manage stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of responsibility and ownership
- Ability to adapt to process changes and prioritise effectively
- Knowledge of the SaaS industry and advanced Excel skills
- Proactive problem-solving skills and a passion for continuous improvement
Scrut Automation is an information security and compliance monitoring platform, aimed at helping small and medium cloud-native enterprises develop and maintain a robust security posture, and comply with various infosec standards such as SOC 2, ISO 27001, GDPR, and the like with ease. With the help of the Scrut platform, customers reduce their manual effort for security and compliance tasks by 70%, and build real-time visibility of their security posture.
Founded by IIT/ISB/McKinsey alumni, the founding team has over 15 years of combined Infosec experience. Scrut is built out of India for the world, with customers across India, APAC, North America, Europe and the Middle East. Scrut is backed by Lightspeed Ventures, MassMutual Ventures and Endiya Partners, along with prominent angels from the global SaaS community.
Why should this job excite you?
- Opportunity to make an early impact on one of the most promising, high-growth SaaS startups in India
- Flat-hierarchy, performance-driven culture
- Rapid growth and learning opportunities
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- A high-performing action-oriented team
- Competitive package, benefits and employee-friendly work culture