This is an Atlantic Labs portfolio venture. Find out more about us and other opportunities in the portfolio.
About the Venture
We’ve built a profitable and sustainable B2B SaaS product operating at the intersection of hospitality and property across Europe. We’ve found market fit and are already established as the leading player in our home market. We are now looking to bring onboard a Chief Revenue Officer to accelerate our growth and build a high-performance revenue driving function that enables us to unlock new customer segmentations and launch in new international markets.
We’d love to tell you more about it over a call.
About the Role
We have built a highly sustainable business with a lean and efficient operating team. Having proven our business model, we’re now looking to accelerate our growth & revenues by bringing in our first Chief Revenue Officer to report directly to the Founder & CEO.
As CRO, you will scale and own the entire revenue generation team including Field Sales, Inbound Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, Customer Onboarding & Success, Customer Service and New Market Entry.
What You’ll Own
- Lead Generation - build out a lead generation engine and sales process that focuses on new businesses acquisition in our existing and future markets.
- Marketing - establish and nurture a high-performance B2B SaaS marketing engine that encompasses lead generation, content, communications, growth and product marketing.
- Customer Success - launch a customer success function that becomes a core driver of revenue generation within existing high-potential customer accounts.
- Enterprise Sales - incorporate enterprise sales and accounts into our existing SMB customer base.
- Partner Network - inherit, nurture and expand our network of partners to drive visibility and strategic growth opportunities within the hospitality industry.
- New Business Development - expand our existing revenue capabilities by strategically exploring new customer segmentations, product offerings, pricing models or other initiatives to increase revenue across the business.
- G2M and Expansion - build and execute on a lean and efficient model to replicate success in our home market and launch new international geographies.
- General Management - help drive the business at a company level representing the revenue generating functions across the business, C-suite, investors and key stakeholders.
We’re looking for an accomplished C-level executive with experience owning the full revenue generation cycle in B2B SaaS companies targeting SME Customers. The ideal profile will have led a company from start-up to scale-up and professionalised the revenue functions. We’re particularly interested in candidates who have a good understanding of the hospitality industry and are comfortable with hiring, building and leading medium-to-large commercial teams. More specifically:
- An accomplished commercial executive with direct experience in scaling revenue functions within start-ups. Highly advantageous if you bring experience and/or network within the hospitality and hotel industry.
- A track record of building and managing a complex revenue generation function that fuels new business, account growth and new market launch and within the B2B SaaS ecosystem. You see the big picture while also executing at a tactical level, ensuring operational excellence and driving results.
- A visionary leader with experience building a high-performance commercial culture and motivating sales teams across different geographies. You leverage data and metrics to inform decision-making and hold teams accountable for achieving goals.
- A proven track record of managing 360 revenue generation activities including reducing churn, boosting upselling and strategic account management across a finite pool of potential customers to retain our reputation as a well-loved and trusted brand.
- Holistic senior management experience leading multiple business critical functions and reporting directly into, Founder or Board.
- You are a native-level German speaker and are business fluent in English.