When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, Ouriginal and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Germany, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Sweden, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. Come join us, and let's make change together. Job Description
Turnitin partners with institutions to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes. Today, Turnitin serves over 15,000 institutions globally and is rapidly expanding to reach its five year vision of becoming the definitive global leader in integrity and assessment. This vision requires the sales team that sells a platform with multiple new solutions and creates deeper relationships with customers. With our global go to market teams consisting of sales professionals who work with customers to ensure their success and grow their footprint, the sales operations team focuses on the success of the sales team today but looks ahead to help the sales team achieve their goals with effective data, tools and processes.
Turnitin is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to be a partner with the larger commercial Revenue Operations team along with the GTM sales team to help enhance the efficiency and productivity of the sales team, to help facilitate our rapid team expansion and customer growth across the organization.
As a Sales Operations Analyst you will support direct and indirect sales teams across the organization in analyzing system data to establish and implement process alignment and improvements to align sales strategy. The role will be critical in evaluating the general health of the sales process in order to help Turnitin run effectively and efficiently. You will collaborate with the broader Commercial Operations team, Marketing, Finance and other stakeholders to ensure the best experience and most efficient processes to drive the sales process.
Our ideal candidate is a professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management, collaboration and communication skills along with experience of working closely with customer facing sales teams. The person must have very strong organizational skills and an excellent eye for detail. They must also be flexible and willing to dive into every challenge. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills. Ultimately, you should be driven and passionate about ensuring the success of the sales team by delivering information.Key Responsibilities and Outputs
Proven characteristics for success
- Based on data analysis, establishes and drives process improvement, adoption, and effectiveness at every level of the sales process, ensuring process compliance
- Support and optimize the use of Salesforce, including assisting with ongoing enhancements and testing
- Helps set and enforce best practices related to Salesforce data hygiene.
- Works closely with Sales Enablement to create, maintain and deliver onboarding content
- Delivers onboarding of new hires
- Creates and maintains documentation of processes, standard operating procedures, and visuals for training purposes.
- Ensures that training content is up to date and accurate
- Gathers reporting and dashboard requirements to provide visibility to sales teams on pipeline and performance against targets
- Tracks and reports key performance indicators (KPIs) for the sales team, identifying areas for improvement and recommending strategic solutions to achieve sales goals
- Produces and maintains regular and ad-hoc Salesforce reporting and dashboards based on metrics that drive sales velocity for Sales, Marketing and Finance
- Partner with finance, marketing, and other departments to align sales operations with overall business objectives
- Drive the successful execution of project-based initiatives to enhance sales operations efficiency, collaborating with cross-functional teams, ensuring milestones are met and objectives achieved within specified timelines
- Develops and executes change management strategies conducting training sessions and providing ongoing support to ensure the seamless integration of changes and adoption of new processes and tools into the daily operations of the GTM sales team
- Organized, process driven personality with a solid attention to detail
- Highly organized and accurate
- Highly self motivated/committed
- Ability to manage and assess multiple priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and a passion for learning
- A minimum of 3 years of solid experience in a sales support-oriented role, showing understanding of the intricacies of sales operations and support functions
- Exhibit in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience working with Salesforce, with a focus on utilizing this platform for optimal sales management and strategic decision-making
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies clearly
- Demonstrated strength in analytical thinking and organizational prowess, showcasing the ability to transform data into actionable insights presented in various formats, facilitating informed decision-making
- Competence in time management and problem-solving, substantiating the ability to navigate complex challenges and deliver optimal solutions efficiently
- Experience with sales teams, SaaS businesses, and/or educational technology, accentuating a comprehensive understanding of diverse industry landscapes
- Advanced Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Expertise in change management, driving successful transformations implementing strategic initiatives to enhance processes and seamlessly integrating new methodologies
- Experience with enablement systems such as Groove, Highspot
- Proven experience in working with Salesforce and in creating reports and dashboards
Total Rewards @ Turnitin
Turnitin maintains a Total Rewards package that is competitive within the local job market. People tend to think about their Total Rewards monetarily — solely as regular pay plus bonus or commission. This is what they earn in exchange for what they do. However, Turnitin delivers more than just these components. Beyond the intrinsic rewards of making a difference in the lives of educators, administrators, learners and researchers around the world, and thriving in an organization that is free of politics and full of humble, inclusive and collaborative teammates, the extrinsic rewards at Turnitin include generous time off and health and wellness programs that offer choice and flexibility and provide a safety net for the challenges that life presents from time to time. In our Remote-First approach to collaborating, you are also able to work the way that best fits your style and situation - whether that be remote, in one of our offices/rented spaces, or hybrid.Our Mission
is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes. Our Values
underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other’s successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Remote First Culture
- Health Care Coverage*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- 4 Self-Care Days per year
- National Holidays*
- 2 Founder Days + Juneteenth Observed
- Paid Volunteer Time*
- Charitable contribution match*
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement/Home Office Equipment*
- Access to Modern Health (mental health platform)
- Parental Leave*
- Retirement Plan with match/contribution*
varies by countrySeeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.