Sales Operations Analyst
Serves as the Enterprise CRM (Salesforce) business administrator responsible for data quality, maintaining standard and custom objects, user provisioning. Point of contact for internal stakeholders related to Enterprise CRM. Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products and providing administrative support to all Enterprise CRM users.
Syneos Health® is a leading fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization built to accelerate customer success. We translate unique clinical, medical affairs and commercial insights into outcomes to address modern market realities.
Every day we perform better because of how we work together, as one team, each the best at what we do. We bring a wide range of talented experts together across a wide range of business-critical services that support our business. Every role within Corporate is vital to furthering our vision of Shortening the Distance from Lab to Life®.
Discover what our 29,000 employees, across 110 countries already know:
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
Why Syneos Health
- We are passionate about developing our people, through career development and progression; supportive and engaged line management; technical and therapeutic area training; peer recognition and total rewards program.
- We are committed to our Total Self culture – where you can authentically be yourself. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we are dedicated to taking care of our people.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
- Provide internal, cross-functional administrative support for all Enterprise CRM (Salesforce).
- Conduct daily administration, case management and auditing of the Salesforce platform.
- Responsible for Salesforce user management and license assignments.
- Provides oversight of data quality and structure in Salesforce.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Supports initiatives for improving associated sales processes, reporting and data quality.
- Help with sales tool support (Salesforce.com, DemandBase, RingLead, Sales Navigator, Altify, etc.).
- Monitors the Sales Operations Help Desk email account and Salesforce queue.
- Processes Sales Operations cases in a timely manner, meeting deadlines/SLA.
- Assist in meeting group deadlines by facilitating processes, situations and taking corrective action on issues.
- Provide backup support to team members as needed.
- Use the Salesforce Data Loader to perform bulk updates
What we’re looking for
- BA/BS in business related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of one to two (1-2) years of related experience working with data and/or supporting customers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite / Microsoft 365. Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
- Possesses a strong understanding of data organization, statistical interpretation of data, synthesis of findings, and appropriate reporting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to detail, analytical ability, and demonstrated critical thinking skills are essential.
- Knowledge of the CRO industry strongly desired.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, meet deadlines, follow-up, and coordinated multiple assignments
Get to know Syneos Health
Over the past 5 years, we have worked with 94% of all Novel FDA Approved Drugs, 95% of EMA Authorized Products and over 200 Studies across 73,000 Sites and 675,000+ Trial patients.
No matter what your role is, you’ll take the initiative and challenge the status quo with us in a highly competitive and ever-changing environment. Learn more about Syneos Health
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.