We’re forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can’t do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it’s in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
"At NetApp, we fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds and perspectives of all employees, customers, partners, and communities to foster a higher performing organization." -George Kurian, CEO
NetApp is seeking an experienced Cloud Sales Ops leader who will work with sales and cross-functional leadership to facilitate long-term sales growth and global go-to-market of Cloud Ops products.
This role supports our Cloud Ops Business and will be a key Business Partner to our VP of Cloud Ops.
- Lead Sales Operations
- Lead a team of sales operations professionals to support and drive the performance of our Cloud Ops sales teams.
- Execute and manage core sales operations processes such as opportunity management, SFDC Hygiene, and Forecasting.
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance, and Legal teams to ensure Contracts and billing are done correctly and promptly.
- Provide visibility and performance tracking to the business (health of business, sales efficiency, and productivity KPIs, dashboards).
- Lead executive analyses, strategies, and deliverables (e.g., QBRs, MBRs).
- Support the Cloud Planning Org with planning activities such as Territory and Account Assignment; Quota and Compensation escalations, to ensure financial objectives are optimized and allocated to all sales channels and resources appropriately.
- Provide actionable recommendations and facilitate data-driven decisions with sales leadership through exceptional business partnering and strategic thinking.
- Collaborate with people development/sales training teams to provide input into training needs based on sales performance data.
- Partner with top sales management to find opportunities for sales growth. Foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Guide sales teams in the deal flow process and ensure smooth handoffs; drive enhancements to the quote-to-cash processes and policies.
The successful candidate will be a broadly qualified and experienced leader with extensive leadership experience in Sales Operations. Experience in the scale and sophistication of a large global business, combined with a background in a growth-oriented, technology-enabled business will be critical.
- You have 10+ years prior experience in sales strategy and operations or business insights/analytics roles for a high-growth company and over $100M in ARR.
- You have 3+ years of people management experience, with demonstrated success in building a team, in building an inclusive, positive, and high-performance culture, and in retention and team member development.
- Strong experience in the SaaS sales and services sectors.
- Experience running a Geographically dispersed team.
- You demonstrate the ability to scale and equip the business, driving world-class operational execution, communicate big picture opportunities, and make data-driven decisions.
- You have experience in driving the adoption of CRM platforms from a legacy environment to a modern CRM platform.
- You take a proactive, consultative approach, building trust consistently and quickly.
- You have an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- You work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- You have a demonstrated ability to manage teams with deep analytical skills.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are detailed oriented.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
NetApp is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination based on age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, and any other protected classification.
Did you know…
Statistics show women apply to jobs only when they’re 100% qualified. But no one is 100% qualified. We encourage you to shift the trend and apply anyway! We look forward to hearing from you.
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world’s biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.
USA and Canada Residents Only:
The base salary hiring wage range for this position which the Company reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position in the specified geographic areas or locations, is $172,000 - $241,000. Final compensation will be dependent on various factors relevant to the position and candidate such as geographical location, candidate qualifications, certifications, relevant job-related work experience, education, skillset and other relevant business and organizational factors, consistent with applicable law. In addition, the position may include some of the following comprehensive benefits such Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(K), Paid Time off (PTO), sick time, leave of absence as per the FMLA and other relevant leave laws, Company bonus/commission, employee stock purchase plan, and/or restricted stocks (RSU’s).
About the Company: