Drift®, the Conversation Cloud company, helps businesses connect with people at the right time, in the right place with the right conversation. Using the Drift Conversation Cloud, businesses can personalize experiences that lead to more quality pipeline, revenue and lifelong customers. Drift brings Conversational Marketing, Conversational Sales and Conversational Service into a single platform that integrates chat, email and video and powers personalized experiences with artificial intelligence (AI) at all stages of the customer journey. More than 5,000 customers use Drift to deliver a more enjoyable and more human buying experience that builds trust and accelerates revenue. Representing less than 1% of unicorns led by Latino founders, Drift is building an equitable, enduring company to transform the way businesses buy from businesses.
About the role/ About the team:
Drift’s Sales Operations team is a key partner in the hypergrowth of our Sales organization. Our mission is to build a consistently high-achieving, understood, and predictable revenue engine.
If you are a positive, curious and motivated person who likes a fast-paced environment, enjoys problem-solving, and has the urge to improve processes on an ongoing basis, you will enjoy being a member of the Drift Sales Operations team.
What you will be doing on the Sales Ops Team:
- Partnering with Sales leadership to run our various business units, forecasting and reporting against our goals, and identifying strategic insights to improve our business
- Building and executing our go-to-market motions, and shaping the Day-in-the-life of a Sales Rep at Drift
- Provide deal strategy and order form creation assistance for Sales team including enablement and ensuring approvals
- Architecting and instrumenting our sales tech stack to fit into a customer journey that puts the customer first
- Producing routine and ad-hoc sales reporting and data deep dives for all of our key business units including compensation reporting and calculations
In one month, you’ll:
- Go through extensive company-wide training on Drift’s industry, offerings, and customers
- Meet with Sales and Operations Leaders to understand current states of their businesses, and start to identify areas for improvement
- Learn all key components of our Go-To-Market strategy, and our deal acceleration levers
- Begin to attend and participate in key Sales Operations routines
By month 3, you’ll:
- Deepen relationships with Sales leaders
- Participate and start to take an ownership role of key Sales Operations routines/cadences
- Start to take ownership of specific functions within our go-to-market
- Familiarize yourself with the Day-in-the-Life and tech stack of the Drift Sales rep
- Identify gaps or inefficiencies in our customer journey – where are things falling through the cracks? Where can we reduce friction?
By month 6, you’ll:
- Own key functions of our go-to-market strategy and sales tech stack
- Translate any inefficiencies or gaps you have observed into actions to address them
- Plan, execute, and measure specific Sales strategies and campaigns in conjunction with Sales leaders
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 2-4 years experience in Sales Operations or Revenue Operations
- Experience in key sales tech stack systems like Salesforce, SalesLoft, Clari, DealHub, Gong, etc.
- You are a self-starter with a voracious appetite to learn and grow
- You are able to translate complex data into simple insights, and communicate them effectively
- You are methodical in your routine and pride yourself in the accuracy of your work
You are curious
- - you want to be the person who solves the problem
- You are well spoken and your written and verbal communication is clear
- You can adapt to rapidly-changing environments and work with cross-functional teams
- You have a genuine interest in sales, sales methodology, and building the new way businesses buy from businesses
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork - and in the desire to learn
something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our Founder.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For US residents: The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $55,000 to $72,000. Through a review of equity with other team members, market data, experience, knowledge, skills and the abilities of the applicant, the level and salary ranges may change. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted at a percentage of the base salary.
For California candidates, attached is the link to Drift's Candidate Privacy Notice.