Upgrade is a fintech company that provides affordable and responsible credit, mobile banking, and payment products to everyday consumers. We were the fastest growing company in the Americas last year according to the Financial Times and Upgrade Card was the fastest growing credit card in America two years in a row. We have delivered over $25 billion in affordable and responsible credit to our 2.7M customers. The company is backed by some of the most prominent technology investors and was recently valued at $6.3B.
We have built an energizing, collaborative and inclusive culture where team members help each other, learn and innovate to move the company and its customers in the right direction, and own the outcome of their efforts.
Upgrade has been named a "Best Place to Work in the Bay Area" three years in a row, "Top Companies to work for in Arizona" and one of the "Best Engineering Department" awarded annually by Comparably. We've also received recognition for being a best company for Diversity, Women, Culture, and Veterans.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and delivering new and better products to join a team of 1600 talented and dedicated professionals. Come work with us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
About the Role:
The Revenue Operations Analyst will play a vital role in the advancement of Upgrade. Reporting to the Chief of Staff, the Revenue Operations Analyst is responsible for analyzing data trends, coordinating people and processes to ensure projects are delivered on time, and ensuring metrics are in place to measure implemented programs. You will be the go-to person for everything involving merchant product organization and timelines.
What You'll Do:
- Analyze revenue data to detect trends to help drive revenue decision making within the organization
- Develop detailed project plans on behalf of the Sales, CS, and Operations teams
- Ensure resource availability so that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and on scope
- Coordinate internal resources and, if necessary, third parties vendors for execution of projects
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Develop KPIs and measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project and process documentation
- Help the maintenance of the data in the CRM to ensure accuracy of reporting
What We Look For:
- BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent experience in similar role
- 2+ years revenue operations or project management experience; preferably in a similar industry or a SaaS organization
- Solid technical background with a focused knowledge of SQL, Tableau, and Microsoft Office Products
- Familiarity with software such as Smartsheet, Salesforce, and Outreach
- PMP/PRINCE 2 certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Owner attitude, self starter, comfortable operating independently
- Flexibility to prioritize, balance and respond to competing needs within a growing organization
- Experience operating in a fast-paced environment and comfortable prioritizing critical issues
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary and stock option plan
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Paid parental leave
- Health & wellness initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.