Global Sales Operations Manager
Salary: Circa £50,000
Job type: Permanent
Hours: Full time and Hybrid
Latham & Bond HR are working with a motor racing organisation to appoint their new Global Sales Operations Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the UK’s largest producers of racing and track cars, you will be managing the global sales operations for this exciting and growing company.
Global Sales Operations Manager Key Responsibilities
- Analysis of internal car sales, parts sales and engine sales data to illustrate trends, challenges and opportunities
- Manage Monthly Production Summary process and issue tracking updates reporting on slippages etc
- Manage monthly forecast process
- Manage and maintain weekly Sales KPI reports
- Chair weekly regional Sales Manager sales calls
- Maintain and update car ordering configurator
- Support internal teams with data and assistance for supply, demand and operations
- Maintain and update forecasts and spare parts safety stock levels on Company ERP
- Represent Sales at Engineering Change Management meetings
- Pricing: Maintain and update pricing on Company ERP
- Issue Sales packs for Board Meetings
- Analysis and support for annual budgeting process
- Maintain and report on dealer and regional targets on a monthly basis
- Check and counter sign new car file after making sure spec is correct
- Check and counter sign used car ‘Deal Sheets’
- Act as a champion for the Company’s CRM and Lead Management system
Qualifications / Experience
- Educated to Graduate level
- Highly self-motivated, with extremely strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Personable with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong people management skills, with an ability to motivate and influence key stakeholders
- Strong financial skills with a strong work ethic and good planning and organisational skills.
- Strong organisational skills and proven ability to identify and lead growth enabling initiatives
- Relevant experience integrating and supporting sales business processes including CRM system optimisation
- Have owned the end-to-end Sales Operations process from Sales Funnel through to invoicing
- Built reports which inform Account Managers and the exec team on historical results, current performance, and expected results in the future
If this role is of interest, do not hesitate in applying!