This Sales Operations Analyst will join a team of experts who help Canonical sales teams achieve their business goals. The Sales Operations team drives continuous process and data quality improvement to ensure orders are processed correctly. The successful candidate will be a leader who shows initiative in improving the way the team works, maintaining compliance and associated governance.
The success of the role is measured against increasing the velocity of deals and the quality of CRM data used to drive key business decisions. The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver and team player who is passionate about the opportunity to partner with sales leadership, is also passionate about our role in the technology industry bringing open source to a wider audience of innovators and enterprises, and will design and drive programs in support of Canonical's continued success.
- Support all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the sales function globally
- Review opportunities for accuracy and provision orders on successful closure of a deal
- Support the Sales Operations Manager to improve sales data quality and processes
- Report on data quality metrics to executive level stakeholders
- Implement NPS surveys and define metrics for executive level stakeholders
- Support the sales team globally on CRM and other sales operations systems
- Deliver sales metrics, dashboards and other ad-hoc analytical tasks
- Lead automation and streamline the Lead to Order process
Beneficial Skills And Experience
- Experience in a sales operations/sales order processing role
- Experience in a technology subscription-based business
- Experience driving data quality improvement
- Energetic, thoughtful, systematic approach, focused on robust, repeatable and scalable outcomes
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work productively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization on a global scale
- Ability to manage across boundaries and communicate effectively
- Experience working with Sales, Legal, Finance and Marketing teams
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
What Canonical offers
- Learning and development
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual leave
- Priority Pass for travel
Canonical is a pioneering tech firm that is at the forefront of the global move to open source. As the company that publishes Ubuntu, one of the most important open source projects and the platform for AI, IoT and the cloud, we are changing the world on a daily basis. We recruit globally and set a very high standard for people joining the company.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and background create a better work environment and better products. Whatever your identity we will give your application fair consideration.