Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
The Sales Operations Analyst enables and supports the Nestle Sales Business Optimization team. This role will work with the Operations and Strategy teams to support the broader Nestle Sales Organization. This instrumental role will be responsible for communications, industry and internal event planning, and supporting the team through analytics, presentations, and process management. Your work will contribute to the belief of One Source of the Truth and you will champion a One Source of the Truth approach. Collaboration across Divisions and Functions is key to assist with the creation of course-correcting impactful plans.
- Industry Events / Event Planning:
- Lead coordination for National Sales Meetings to include managing cross-functional team meetings and ensuring compliance to timelines
- Support Food Marketing Institute (FMI) Mid Winter, serves as the main contact for scheduling customer appointments, providing updates for leadership team, facilitate alignment on customer meeting prioritization and share any customer feedback/questions about the event, and build templates for customer meetings
- Act as lead for FMI All Business Conference (ABC) by organizing the Nestle guest list, scheduling, meeting content, and execution of meeting (on site support)
- Owner of the Nestle Sales Organization Survey Monkey account; facilitate major surveys that go out to large parts of the organization throughout the year
- Lead Advantage Survey annually including compiling customer contact information, creating customer communications template, and analyzing results to share insights with the executive team
- Lead Global Customer Satisfaction Survey (GCSS) by compiling customer contact, checking dashboard for updates and new feedback, building executive summary based on account, and reporting out to key stakeholders
- Optimization and Process:
- Subject matter expert on Allocation Playbook, responsible for partnering with other team members to update as needed
- Support for recalls to include pulling a supply chain trace report, linking with additional internal data and sharing a “one-stop-shop” for tracing impacted product, own the customer tracing files and Certificate of Destruction pages needed by Quality and USDA/FDA
- NSO Connect Updates:
- Owns the Sales Directive Bulletin (SDB) posting process, New Item Calendar update, Nestle Sales Organization Chart Monthly Updates
- Manage Price Point maintenance & current improvement projects
- B.S. or B.A. or equivalent experience required
- 1+ years of experience in sales analysis and reporting
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of products (specifically Excel and Power Point)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, while being solutions oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to present and tell a story
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders at all levels across the organization
- Ability to manage time and prioritize accordingly, excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Demonstrates strong initiative, ownership, and customer service orientation
- Ability to analyze and challenge current processes, and generate innovative suggestions that improve performance
- Nielsen and BW proficiency a plus
Requisition ID: 245597
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.