You know the moment. It’s the first notes of that song you love, the intro to your favorite movie, or simply the sound of someone you love saying “hello.” It’s in these moments that sound matters most.
At Bose, we believe sound is the most powerful force on earth. We’ve dedicated ourselves to improving it for nearly 60 years. And we’re passionate down to our bones about making whatever you’re listening to a little more magical.About The Global Sales Team
The Global Sales team connects Bose with people who share our belief that sound is the most powerful force on earth. Through collaboration with external retail partners and internal strategic partners, Sales helps deliver Bose products to people who share in our passion for sound.About The Role
Responsible for providing accurate and timely support to the sales teams as well as to customers as it pertains to sales performance and operational execution.Responsibilities
- Provide pipeline and forecast management, reporting, and analytics to provide insights into account performance and S&OE forecast
- Support and participate in customer CPFR processes and meetings
- Gather, develop, and analyze information from multiple teams and develop efficient processes and reports to support the business.
- Schedule, develop structure and create presentations for management reviews (e.g. QBRs, SLT reviews, Holiday reviews)
- Coordinate closely with finance team on creating performance dashboards and KPIs for accounts and any account planning activities
- Coordinate with Bose colleagues to ensure timely and accurate sell-thru reporting
- Coordinate across teams on customer needs and terms and conditions for effective and timely resolution
- Manage process improvement and other sales operations related projects
- Ensure all Bose and customer needs in C4C and the Dealer Portal are up-to-date and maintained including BDF status, order status, shipments, invoicing, credit limits
- Perform other duties deemed necessary to support Bose’s business operations
- Manage projects in a virtual environment with multiple cross-functional teams
- Deep understanding of Bose’s processes and transactions (e,g, planning, forecasting, order management, credit, BDF and accounting) from the customer's perspective
- Extraordinary customer-focus and service orientation
- Flexible and multitasking
- Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications (proven ability to manipulate data in Excel and PowerBI) and ERP systems (SAP)
- Deep knowledge of data warehousing and mining
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced and growing environment
- Ability to perform well in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work cross functionally and coordinating with other teams
- Ability to work across time zones
- 5-10 years of experience in Sales, Sales & Business Planning, Sales/Market Analysis, Product/Trade Marketing
- Experience working in cross functional teams and with senior leadership
- Experience in reading and understanding data and packaging insights into recommendations & decisions
- Experience getting results without direct authority over resources and people
Our goal is to create an atmosphere where every candidate feels supported and empowered in the interviewing process. Diversity and inclusion are integral to our success, and we believe that providing reasonable accommodation is not only a legal obligation but also a fundamental aspect of our commitment to being an employer of choice. We recognize that individuals may have different needs and requirements based on their abilities, and we provide reasonable accommodations to ensure ideal conditions are met during the application process.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation, please send a note to email@example.com
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company's pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.