Chervon is one of the world’s largest power tool and lawn and garden equipment manufacturer with a rich history of innovation. Chervon’s commitment to build a better world by building better tools is evident in the products we manufacture and our green approach to manufacturing. We focus on hand-held portable power tools, stationary bench tools, laser and electronic equipment and outdoor power equipment. With world-class R&D, manufacturing, design, marketing, sales and service teams throughout the world, we do it all.
About Our Opportunity
The Senior Sales Operations Manager for the Lowe’s Account leads all Operations, Forecasting, Inventory, Product Flow and Supply Chain initiatives related to managing the Lowe’s business.
Under the leadership of the Sr. Vice President, Retail Sales, this individual works with internal team members, management, and Lowe’s to ensure Chervon translates key business information to various teams. The role serves as a key resource in business planning and supply chain management of the Lowe’s business.
Key Job Responsibilities
Forecasting & Financial
- Report on financial performance and support Sales Director for regular leadership reviews;
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements (all levels of the P&L);
- Creation of new reports to further provide transparency in support of the growth of the Lowe’s business unit highlighting margins and overall spending trends;
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with annual business plan and
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization to management driven by monthly operation reporting;
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models;
- Perform data mining, business intelligence, and
- Deep integration with NJ BEAM and NA Sales offices, Naperville OPS/Finance teams on all deliverables.
- Manage S&OP process with local Lowe’s account team, NJ BEAM team and NA office
- Own and represent the complete 52-week Sales/Inventory forecast and goals for Lowe’s business for both OBM and ODM businesses;
- Accountable for in-stock levels at Lowe’s stores/RDCs;
- Manage inventory in Chervon 3PL warehouses and Reverse Flow Partners; rotate goods in from our warehouses along with new goods coming from Nanjing, China;
- Work with Chervon NA Reverse Flow team on evaluation of current process and develop new SOP under their direction and leadership and work through execution with other internal and external stakeholders;
- Conduct regularly scheduled Forecasting, Inventory, internally and externally and support with conference calls, physical meetings;
- Own the Customer-facing relationship with Forecasting & Operations;
- Accountability to analyze and work to minimize Operational Compliance Fines, with internal and external communication responsibility.
- Leadership to be a self-starter, adaptable to new business requirements and own key areas of responsibility associated with Operations across global offices;
- Demonstrates financial literacy;
- Continually expands industry knowledge;
- Builds alliances cross-functionally
- Detail-oriented to manage key business deliverables internally and externally, including overseas teams daily;
- Strategic thinking that adds value to the business plan of profitable growth;
- Understands all aspects of Demand Planning including Forecasting, Horizon Planning, Vertical Integration managing long lead times;
- Significant experience with complex product flow configurations to maximize efficiencies while also optimizing costs and lead time;
- Business acumen to adapt to expanding needs in a diverse role that must engage extensively with inside and outside stakeholders to accomplish goals;
- Presentation skills to be effective at a senior level internally and customer-facing on detailed role performance analysis;
- Inventory management of multiple brands/skus with ownership of ITO and all performance metrics associated with product flow/transportation cost optimization;
- Logistics: Warehousing, Importing (multiple ports of entry and countries of origin), Domestic and Overseas transportation background, Customs and related legal knowledge exposure, Duty and Tariff Drawback experience a plus.
This position currently leads a team of 3 direct reports.
This job operates in a professional office environment.
This position requires up to 10-15% travel. Occasional travel internationally.
Required Education And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required; Masters degree preferred;
- 10+ years direct relevant experience in Supply Chain functions;
- Exceptional background in process improvement, business planning, system development and analytical and cross functional project management;
- Appreciates and thrives within an entrepreneurial and private environment;
- Team management and proven supervisory skills.
About Our Working Environment
Chervon North America operates in a casual and fun environment. We offer a very competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, short/long-term disability, life insurance and an informal work environment with policies that support open PTO, a very competitive 401(k) program, parental leave, and transparent telecommuting.
We think Chervon is a great place to work! Be part of our new future! Better Tools. Better World.
Chervon North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender, pregnancy, military status, order of protection status, transgender status, genetic information, or any other category protected by law.