Meter provides internet infrastructure for businesses. We build enterprise-grade networks that are faster, more accessible, and more secure. Our full-stack approach combines hardware, software, and operations so that any company can easily set up and run a modern network. Our long-term ambition is to evolve internet infrastructure into a turnkey utility.
About the role
Meter’s mission is to make businesses more productive and secure through providing best-in-class internet infrastructure. We continue to attract best in class talent across all functions and benefit from the support of fantastic institutional (Sequoia) and individual investors (founders of Meraki, Shopify and Stripe). As we scale, the Revenue Operations systems that underlie our activities need to enable us to efficiently manage our growth.
As Meter’s first Revenue Operations hire, you’ll be expected to design and create the tools, processes and culture of our Revenue Operations. You will work closely with Meter’s founders and other leaders across Sales, Partnerships, Marketing, Operations & Finance.
We are looking for people who are excited to work on complex problems, enjoy learning and working with others, and above all, are kind and ambitious. We are building for the long term and just getting started. We'd love your help.
You will have an impact by
- Being our first RevOps hire, building a GTM tooling stack that enables Meter to plan, execute and analyze our activities to help achieve our goals across Marketing, Sales and Customer Success
- Creating and managing an operating cadence that efficiently collects inputs and synthesizes outputs to review and adjust our operating plans and strategy
You might be a good fit if you
- Are excited by and can demonstrate your fit with Meter’s cultural pillars of Kindness & Ambition
- Are inspired by Meter’s vision of building a modern utility for better internet infrastructure and energized by the problems to solve along the way
- Have experience implementing changes in a CRM (we use Salesforce) and integrating adjacent tooling
- Enjoy problem solving and storytelling within new and evolving business models and GTM strategies
- Know how to bring teams together and get the most out of a diverse set of stakeholders in highly ambiguous and fast-changing environments
- Are an excellent communicator (the ability to write well is especially important at Meter)
If you are interested in joining us
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn't precisely match this job description. We operate with a growth mindset and expect ourselves and our colleagues to have the capacity and desire for ongoing growth.
- Attach your resume
- Include the URL to your LinkedIn profile