We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Operations Professional to join our dynamic sales team. As the Sales Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to optimize the sales process, drive efficiency, and enhance overall sales team performance. Your role will involve managing sales technology systems, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve sales targets and improve operational effectiveness.
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, sales, or a related field
- Proven experience in sales order processing, or a related role.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in sales technology systems, CRM software, and data analysis tools.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What will you be doing in this role?
Work closely with front line sales users to help them quickly progress through the lead to cash sales process, ensuring high quality, timely responses to our customers whilst protecting the integrity of Clarivate’s business. Specifically…
- Build a close working relationship with sellers to understand day to day issues and work with them to propose effective solutions to simplify, streamline and optimize the sales process, improving sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support sales teams with opportunity progression by removing barriers in sales process
- Assist with creation of customer quotes and contracts
- Ensure the correct processes are followed and the right colleagues are engaged to quickly progress deals through to customer offer
- Effectively act as the liaison between users, sales support and contract admin
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement solutions to enhance sales team productivity.
- Partner with Sales Enablement team to develop, tools, and training programs to drive consistent sales performance.
About the Team
This role will report to the Senior Director, Sales Operations within our IP Segment, working as part of a team of Sales Operations professionals.
Hours of Work
Full time role, hybrid, 2-3 days’ per week in the London or Munich office.