LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, built to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our products help people make powerful connections, discover exciting opportunities, build necessary skills, and gain valuable insights every day. We’re also committed to providing transformational opportunities for our own employees by investing in their growth. We aspire to create a culture that’s built on trust, care, inclusion, and fun – where everyone can succeed.
Join us to transform the way the world works.Job Description
At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers a hybrid work option, meaning you can both work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office, depending on what’s best for you and when it is important for your team to be together.
Our Sales Operations organization is responsible for building the ultimate go-to-market engine to connect our solutions with customer needs at scale. As a Sales Strategy & Operations Associate, you will be partnering with senior sales executives to crack the most important strategic topics in the sales organization, driving revenue growth and improving sales productivity and customer value. The Associate is also responsible for leading, executing and scaling operational and planning processes (e.g. building sales territories, setting sales targets) in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Finance).
The Associate should have strong strategic mindset and communications skills and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to drive critical business decisions. The candidate should also be able to handle highly sensitive, confidential, and non-routine information, be open minded to challenge the status quo and work on a rapidly changing organization while inspiring excellence from himself/herself and business partners.Responsibilities
- Lead and provide recommendations on a variety of decision-making projects that will shape LinkedIn’s future go-to-market model
- Act like an owner in driving strategic planning processes through data-driven recommendations (e.g. customer segmentation, headcount, financial and territory planning, quota setting)
- Track business performance and provide insights and recommendations to advise sales leadership on forecasting
- Lead operational processes of the sales organization, such as: quota management, territory allocation, audits, report and dashboard development
- Establish strong working relationships with peers in other Sales Operations teams and cross functional partners (business operations, sales leadership, compensation, finance and systems teams) to achieve objectives
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting, finance, sales operations, business operations, or an analytical/operational role
- 2+ years of experience with Excel, SQL and PowerPoint
- Ability to leverage numbers and insights to influence & drive sound decision making
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in communicating effectively and present to Senior Executives
- Ability to build strong partnerships and collaborate with stakeholders
- Experience in working with Tableau and/or Presto
- Motivation to stand out from the crowd, disrupting the norm to help the business win
- Ability to effectively solve complex problems from high priority strategic initiatives
- Problem Solving
- Stakeholder management
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice