We are seeking a Director of Revenue Operations to ensure that PayJunction is well-orchestrated through people, process, technology, and data across the full customer life cycle. The successful candidate should possess a deep understanding of the customer journey, from lead acquisition to onboarding, and have a track record of implementing and optimizing processes to drive revenue growth.
PayJunction is relentless and emphatical about helping others. We exist to drive the success of our partners. Specifically, the developers who connect to us, businesses who process payments through us, and all of our team members who work with us at PayJunction.
We believe dreams inspire people to start a business, and others to partner with them. While building dreams, entrepreneurs and business professionals will face many challenges along the way. We believe great partners can make all the difference.
We are your dream partner.
Your success is our success.
Our dream is to help you realize yours.
We exist to drive the success of our partners. We do this by fundamentally changing the way you transact with others. We just happen to make great payment systems.. If you love helping others succeed, in a culture that celebrates perfecting your craft, consider partnering with us.
PayJunction takes a Flex First approach to work environments. This means that our team members can choose to work from our Santa Barbara office or remotely from home. We ensure that everyone has the resources and equipment to work where they feel most productive. We trust our teams to make the best decision for their work environment. All PayJunction employees must reside in one of the following states: CA, IL, TX, MN, CO, GA.
The Revenue Operations’ team’s mission is to drive alignment and performance across each department to increase overall revenue growth. RevOps is the strategic convergence of sales, marketing, and customer success.
The Revenue Operations' team’s vision is to consistently provide accurate revenue data intelligence in a business consumable format to promote data influence decisions across our business, while following our Core Values.
- Support pipeline management and sales forecasting, ensuring high levels of quality and accuracy in planning efforts.
- Conduct data auditing and collaborate with Salesforce Admin / Developer / SalesOps to drive continuous improvement in business processes.
- Provide assistance in quote processes, pricing, and review of non-standard deal terms for compliance with policies.
- Collaborate with marketing to optimize lead management processes, metrics, and policies.
- Implement and optimize tools and processes for the sales organization to enhance effectiveness, productivity, and efficiency.
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, prioritizing scalability and growth.
- Identify inefficiencies and blind spots in tracking core sales metrics and KPIs, such as sales bookings, account profitability, opportunity analysis, sales velocity, rep productivity, and churn prevention.
- Build and maintain standardized reports and dashboards to provide sales leaders with visibility into their businesses and support executive-level reporting.
- Drive data quality, integrity, standardization, and controls to ensure accurate reporting of sales, commissions, billings, sales forecasting, and ARR.
- Document and ensure compliance with opportunity management and crediting rules for commissions.
- Assist in developing and maintaining the system for calculating commissions owed.
- Contribute to the development and execution of strategic partner and channel initiatives to track necessary metrics and evaluate performance.
- Take ownership of all technology used by Sales, including vendor contract negotiations and evaluations.
- Configure and optimize the sales stack (Salesforce, BI tools like Tableau, Outreach, Hubspot, Chorus.ai, Zoom, Dialpad) to maximize efficiency and performance..
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience in Revenue Operations within the B2B software industry, with a demonstrated ability to lead teams of minimum 5+ direct reports during the timeframe.
- Proven track record of working in companies with over 100 employees, managing complex revenue operations at scale including functions such as Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, and Enablement
- Extensive expertise in the SaaS or payments sector, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in this domain.
- Strong understanding of the customer journey, encompassing lead acquisition, lead funnel, sales cycle/stages, and onboarding processes.
- Demonstrated ability to administer and report marketing and sales performance metrics using various tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, Business Intelligence Tool, and Hubspot.
- Hands-on experience in translating business user requirements into efficient processes, and a track record of successfully integrating those processes into the tech stack and team workflows.
- BA/BS Degree or higher, preferably in a related field.
Founded in 2000 by three UCSB graduates, PayJunction has grown from a bootstrapped startup to a recognized and respected leader in the payments industry. PayJunction processes more than $8 billion dollars annually for thousands of businesses with solutions that make it easy to accept credit and debit card payments in-store, online, and on-the-go.
Our people-first culture values long-term relationships over short-term profits. Honesty and integrity are part of every interaction with partners, customers and employees. We foster a collaborative work environment, where creative ideas are welcomed, teams are inspired, and success is celebrated. PayJunction is a place where you can find experienced mentors and supportive friends who are committed to your growth.
- Health, dental, and vision paid 100% by company
- 401k with 6% match
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Long-term & short-term disability coverage paid 100% by company
- 8 paid company holidays per year
- 2 paid floating holidays per year
- 1 paid volunteer day per year
- Paid Time Off
- Quarterly “fun budgets” for team bonding events
- Opportunity to be part of a company that is changing a whole industry
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Opportunity for remote, in-office, or hybrid work
- The opportunity to choose the work environment that best suits you - remote, in-office, or hybrid.
- All remote & hybrid team members can enjoy:
- Company-provided equipment for your home office
- An equipment allowance for home office essentials
- Free instructor-led yoga classes via Zoom
- The opportunity to work at one, 2020!
- Those who choose to come into the office can look forward to:
- Bright and open offices in downtown Santa Barbara
- Stocked snack kitchens
- Collaborative work spaces with Herman Miller chairs, height-adjustable desks, and a large 32-inch monitors
- Dog-friendly office
- Build the Dream
- Put People First
- Value Long Term Relationships Over Short Term Profit
- Make it Simple
- Be Data Driven
- Own It
The base salary range for this role is $130-$200k/year plus benefits. Actual base salary offered will vary depending on factors including but not limited to: location, education, experience, skills and qualifications.
PayJunction is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create a work environment where people from all backgrounds and identities thrive. We firmly believe that more diversity and inclusion in our workforce creates a stronger team, product, and culture.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. PayJunction reserves the right to conduct background and/or credit checks on all of its potential employees.
Powered by JazzHR