About the Revenue Operations Analyst position at Showpad
Showpad is looking for a strategic Revenue Operations Analyst to work with our revenue organization to gather, analyze, map and align the requirements for the deployment of new functionality or enhancements within our Salesforce.com ecosystem and other analytical tools to meet key business objectives.
We will only accept candidates who are permanently based out of Bangalore, India.
Key Responsibilities for a Revenue Operations Analyst at Showpad
- Maintain, improve and produce internal sales forecasts, scorecards, leaderboards in W/M/Q cadences.
- Maintain and improve quota modeling processes and metrics.
- Manage headcount tracking changes and create views that inform sales leadership.
- Support and produce weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reporting deliverables to Sales organization.
- Build and maintain sales productivity, attainment, commissions benchmarks and reporting processes.
- Support and improve the pipeline metrics insights and reporting cadence.
- Develop sales operations training process and documentation for SFDC.
- Take requirements from field sales teams of reporting necessary for their roles and develop the standard package of SFDC reports per role.
Attributes of a Revenue Operations Analyst at Showpad
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Marketing or an equivalent discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in the same or equivalent domain.
- Expert proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets (advanced formulas, pivots, macros, modeling).
- Proven to be organized with strong attention to detail
- The ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Gainsight and/or Salesforce
- Experience with Big data and data tools (e.g. Quicksight, Tableau, ...)
- Demonstrated experience with analyses of ERP, CRM or other IS platforms
At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognised as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.What you can expect from
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organisations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.