Vuori is re-defining what athletic apparel looks like: built to move and sweat in but designed with a casual aesthetic to transition into everyday life. We draw inspiration from an active coastal California lifestyle; an integration of fitness, creative expression and life. Our high energy fast paced retail environment is reflected in the clothes we make. We aim to inspire others to take on all aspects of their lives with clarity, enthusiasm and purpose…while having a lot of fun along the way. We are proud to be an outlet for opportunity and for personal growth and success.
The Sales Operations Coordinator will play a critical role supporting key aspects of Vuori’s specialty wholesale day to day business operations and processes working directly with our independent sales reps and specialty accounts. This position will work cross functionally with several departments within Vuori’s organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage order book for specialty channel and independent sales representatives
- Collaborate closely with allocations team to ensure timely processing of orders.Work closely with the sales and AR teams to maintain up-to-date account information, ensuring accurate credit status, and overseeing order book control.
- Communicate order status and order book reporting as relates to timing of order status including late or partial deliveries.
- Adjust order book as necessary based on availability, delays and/or other issues that may arise.
- Assist with new account onboarding to ensure all customer requirements are understood by and met by distribution center (i.e., Routing Guides)
- Process return authorizations and initiate credit memo requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with cross functional teams.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational agility.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Capacity to analyze order data to identify trends and provide insights.
- Trouble shoot issues and recommend solutions and process improvements
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office with advanced Excel skills
- Adaptability to multiple data interfaces (i.e., Microsoft Dynamics ERP, B2B systems)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.