Bitcoin Depot is seeking a Sales Operations Specialist
to provide key information, tools, training, and support to help our sales organization reach their growth goals. This includes managing the daily incoming and outgoing data flow for the company and strategic location analysis.
Bitcoin Depot is the largest Bitcoin ATM Network in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin at thousands of BTM and BDCheckout locations.
We are proud to be an Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Work Place for 2021 and 2022, the inc 5000, and placing on the ACG Georgia Fast 40 list for two consecutive years. We currently trade on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol BTM.
- Work on a team to function as a point of contact for sales segment responsible for intake of Account Executive/RVP inquiries and providing operationally sound and customer-focused solutions from inception to resolution
- Acts as owner and liaison between sales and internal departments and external service providers
- Investigates internal opportunities for improvement, determines root cause, and challenges the standard procedure to ensure sustainable processes are achieved and communicated timely back to the various stakeholders
- Subject matter expert (SME) for designated segment with regard to various sales operations initiatives
- Location analysis of every store in Bitcoin Depot's footprint. This includes analyzing individual leads, selecting monthly target sales zip codes, and the rollout strategy for each market.
- Calculate and relay monthly sales payments, referrals, and sign up bonuses to the accounting team.
- Ensure every signed location is prepped for a smooth delivery and install of the kiosk.
- Coordinate kiosk transfers between the sales and operations teams.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field preferred
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management tools and Salesforce Automation Systems preferred
- Experience with interpretation and creation of reports using various data sources
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work under high volume requests and meet sales goals to ensure a high-level performance portfolio is maintained
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment, problem solving ability and resourcefulness
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint, Google Apps
- Excel in executing, establishing priorities, and meeting swift deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- 401K Matching
- Health benefits offered with a company contribution towards premiums
- Paid wellness membership
- Paid time off & holidays
- Annual in-person team building events
- Virtual team building events
- Remote first environment
Bitcoin Depot provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.