LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, built to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our products help people make powerful connections, discover exciting opportunities, build necessary skills, and gain valuable insights every day. We’re also committed to providing transformational opportunities for our own employees by investing in their growth. We aspire to create a culture that’s built on trust, care, inclusion, and fun – where everyone can succeed.
Join us to transform the way the world works.
The Deal Desk team acts as the strategic advisors to LinkedIn’s Field Sales team, managing Order to Cash (O2C) and facilitating the complex deal structures and requests that our clients demand. We drive scale within the Sales organization, allowing Sales to focus on selling, while we create efficiencies, increase profitability, and enforce stronger controls.
Senior Deal Desk Strategists will understand the ins and outs of our policies, processes, and systems. They will advise, coach, and train Sales Reps daily to efficiently work within LinkedIn Sales process and policies. You will help drive LinkedIn’s growth and success by partnering with LinkedIn Sales teams and other cross-functional partners. You will have a clear and thorough understanding of the end-to-end LinkedIn ecosystem and be a strong leader and a prolific relationship builder.
At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers a hybrid work option, meaning you can both work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office, depending on what’s best for you and when it is important for your team to be together.
- Serve as the trusted advisor and go-to resources to the Sales teams, building strong relationships for solving complex problems across O2C processes
- Ensure KPIs are being met and continuously find ways to improve via systems innovations, process improvements or better use of our resources.
- Partner with the cross-functional leadership team in driving change, understanding market & team dynamics, and proactively designing solutions to solve our biggest problems.
- Create partnership with Sales and other cross-functional teams including Legal, Credit, Revenue to deliver an effective and efficient service to clients while maintaining a top-quality customer experience.
- Train, mentor, and educate other members of the Deal Desk global team to enable them to provide excellent support to the Field and our customers.
- Manage and serve as a point of escalation of all OTC issues to our clients, field and other cross-functional partners.
- Be an expert advisor to internal teams on systems tools and the creation & execution of all deals, particularly of high value and complex deals.
- Ensure our Global Deal Desk teams receives communication and education on any upcoming system changes and drive adoption and collection.
- Identify regional nuance in process needs, familiarizing yourself with how and why another Deal Desk region works differently.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key cross-functional partners/back-office teams, familiarizing yourself with their processes and policies, serving as a POC for Deal Desk team for questions or concerns, minimizing need for escalation.
- Take ownership and program manage issue resolution across all back-office teams, performing initial triage of issue identified by Sales and managing issue until it is fully resolved.
- Potential to engage directly with clients through written and verbal communications, helping to resolve OTC issues directly.
- Demonstrate the ability to go “above and beyond” in the support of our Sales teams and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in Deal Desk, Contract Management, Sales Operations, Sales Enablement, or Order to Cash as a whole cycle
- Comfortable with change and an ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Strong business acumen, organizational, time management skills and attention to detail
- A strong commitment to working in a team and being professional but you must know how to have fun too!
- Experience interacting with enterprise customers is a plus
- Experience leading initiatives or Projects
- Proficient with Google and Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Dynamics 365 and Oracle is a plus.
- Ability to process a high volume of transactions with accuracy and integrity
- Stakeholder management
- Strategic thinking
- Operations management
India Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please visit http://careers.jobvite.com/linkedin/India-LinkedIn-Equal-Opportunity-for-Persons-With-Disabilities-Policy-2018.pdf
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.
India Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please visit http://careers.jobvite.com/linkedin/India-LinkedIn-Equal-Opportunity-for-Persons-With-Disabilities-Policy-2018.pdfIndia Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please visit http://careers.jobvite.com/linkedin/India-LinkedIn-Equal-Opportunity-for-Persons-With-Disabilities-Policy-2018.pdfGlobal Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice