The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challenging the status quo to continually find a better way. You will experience these qualities of passion, pride and aspiration in many ways — from a rich set of career development programs to support of community service projects to social events that foster fun and relationship building across our global community.
We are now seeking a position of Senior Sales Operations Analyst - responsible for supporting the High Velocity Sales (HVS) team. This is a key role that will accelerate the sales processes by eliminating gaps and delays in the day-to-day sales process. The role will provide data and analysis for the overall HVS Sales management team to help drive strategic decisions that lead to better overall control and growth of the business in the region as well as to support in executing the business plan to exceed license quota.
- Responsible for the region operational and business analysis inclusive of Quarterly Business reviews, annual planning, and sales team effectiveness.
- Drive the region bottom-up sales-outlook process. Manage the forecast and pipeline reporting process while ensuring integrity and consistency with focus on meeting sales targets.
- Establish appropriate performance measures for sales management, sales account managers (SAMs) and business consultants (BCs) to track progress of specific plans and programs already in-place (e.g., Top accounts, account planning (AP), opportunity strategy planning (OSP), sales pipeline and forecasts, renewal, and growth account reviews).
- Responsible for SFDC CRM Data integrity of Accounts, Opportunities, Territory, to help drive forecasting, reporting and analysis.
- Drive annual planning including account assignments, quota assignments, headcount, and revenue planning.
- Drive segmentation models in support of increasing market penetration and productivity
- Drive internal processes and address gaps and delays on a day-to-day basis to shorten the sales cycle with a focus on process improvements and automation.
- Identify, highlight, and report against best-in-class performance to build overall sales effectiveness. - Build SFDC reporting capability and dashboards to show pipeline performance and sales cycle dynamics by various product or sub-industry groupings.
- Provide training, coaching and guidance to Regional Sales team/new hires on Salesforce and other sales expected responsibilities.
- Provide regional analysis of overall sales performance, trending, and predictability. - Implement consistent sales process and procedure standards across the organization, while ensuring compliance with established AT standards and processes.
- Drive standardization and efficiency within the sales team in alignment with company goals and expectations.
What You'll Need
- 5-8+ years of experience in sales operations preferably in a software sales environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required or additional years’ experience in similar role.
- Must be a self-starter with strong organization skills, attention to detail, interpersonal skills and critical thinking.
- Must be proficient in conversational and written English.
- Understanding of the solution selling process.
- CRM Experience Required – Salesforce preferred.
- Advanced Experience with working with Excel, Tableau, Powerpoint and other business analytics.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to enable informed decision making.
- Adept at business partnering and working with cross functional teams, building meaningful business relationships along the way.
- Agility and demonstrated ability to deliver results and adapt to changing business requirements; ability to plan, organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are imperative.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and to serve a diverse global sales operations team.