Sales Operations Analyst
Remote in the UK
T2M Resourcing are currently recruiting for a new position as a Sales Operations Analyst with a growing engineering services business.
This role is a remote position based in the UK, you will be working with the sales and marketing teams.
Responsibilities of a Sales Operations Analyst:
- Act as the CRM subject matter expert.
- Develop relationships with the CRM supplier as well as the sales and marketing teams.
- Provide analysis and reporting of CRM sales data, using Excel and PowerBI.
- Identify CRM and sales process improvement opportunities.
- Support the sales team in generating sales leads through the CRM.
- Maintain and improve data quality.
Requirements to be successful as a Sales Operations Analyst:
- Degree level qualification in analytical subject such as Maths or similar.
- Previous role as an Analyst, supporting business teams.
- Understanding and capable of using multiple IT/CRM systems.
- Strong analysis skills with Excel, SQL, and PowerBI.
- Attention to detail.
- A natural problem solver.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
While this role is remote, it will be based in the UK and does require occasional travel to meet with teams. A UK driving license is not essential, but preferred.