Aiven provides an open source data platform as a service. We help organizations fuel the continuous innovation needed to create cutting edge, data-intensive applications by using the leading open source technologies.We’ve got the will
- our vision: Aiven is a trusted open source data platform for everyone.We’ve got the way
- our values: openness, ownership and courage. We’re proud of our positive and passionate working environment, and it makes us really excited about what we can achieve. With us, you’ll be free to contribute creatively and meaningfully.We’ve got the funding
- our trusted backers: with world-class investors like Atomico, IVP and Earlybird Venture Capital, in 2022 we raised Series D funding of $210M to fuel global expansion, sustainability and diversity in tech. With a recent valuation of $3B, we’re one of the tech world’s most recent unicorns.
We value and celebrate the diversity of our people and invest in building a diverse team. We recognize the many benefits of a diverse workforce and strive for an inclusive workplace that empowers all our colleagues to thrive. We have a journey ahead of us, and we are committed to taking that journey towards being a more diverse and inclusive company.
Come and read more about us at https://aiven.io/blog/what-is-aiven.About The Team
Our Sales Operations and Strategy team are a cross functional group whose mission is to drive operational excellence through cross functional collaboration and business partnership. To improve the scalability, efficiency and effectiveness of our operations and to Leverage Data and Analytics to provide business insights to grow and scale the company.About The Role
The role is a mix of sales forecasting, territory and quota planning, coverage optimisation, internal sales support, data standardization and automation and business process improvement. We would ideally like a MIS/BIS/Business graduate with 1 years+ experience in an analytical role – e.g. business analysis, financial planning, compensation or financial analysis experience with a mix of data analysis, systems analysis, process improvement and sales support.Qualifications
- Are a self-starter who can work in a close-knit team within an extremely fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Have sound interpersonal skills as this is an internal customer-facing role interacting with senior collaborators.
- Have broad experience and understanding of business operations/sales ops and a sound business insight.
- Have a working knowledge of business planning, quota modeling and territory planning.
- Have demonstrated an ability to organize and prioritize, maintain attention to detail, and work to critical timeframes.
- Can interface effectively and establish quick credibility and confidence with cross-functional groups, field sales and senior leadership.
- Prior experience in Software/Services/OS Technologies would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience of using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com & data analytics tools.
- Are proficient in Google Workspace (or MS Office), in particular Google Sheet (or MS Excel).
- Are flexible in terms of availability at to work at End of Quarter.
Don’t worry if your experience doesn’t line up perfectly – we still encourage you to apply! We believe in investing in our crabs’ professional growth.
If you ask us what’s the best thing about working for Aiven, many will probably say it’s the high concentration of talent from around the world that we have here. Enjoy the agile environment of a hyperscale scale-up where you can truly make an impact and have fun while at it.
We invest in you
- Participate in Aiven’s equity plan.
- Dreaming of flexible work arrangements? Look no further. Work in one of our hubs, fully remote, or anything in between.
- Get the equipment you need to set yourself up for success.
- Step up your career game with real employer support (use one of our learning platforms, annual learning budget, and more).
- Get holistic wellbeing support through our global Employee Assistance Program.
Make a difference at Aiven
- Contribute to open source projects that you find meaningful outside of work - and get paid for it. Our Plankton program recognizes extra work to the open source ecosystem for developers and non-developers alike.
- Use up to 5 days per year to volunteer for a good cause of your choice.
- Join one of our team member resource groups - empower yourself and others in missions that resonate with you.
As well as the above Global Benefits, we have regional benefits specific to your country of residence. We would be happy to discuss these further with you during the interview process.
Amazing, What’s next
If you think Aiven is the place for you, send us your CV, and we’ll get in touch.How To Recognise And Avoid Employment Scams
There has been a rise in fake job postings used by scammers to get personal information. Please familiarise yourself with the red flags of a potential scam.
Here at Aiven, all of our emails relating to recruitment come from an @aiven.io, @greenhouse.io or @eu.greenhouse.io domain and all of our interviews are conducted over video call or in person, our interviews will never occur over text or chat. If you’re unsure of the legitimacy of a job opportunity/offer pertaining to Aiven, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.Equal Opportunities
Aiven provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, physical and mental ability, marital and family status or without regard to any other similar personal attributes. Aiven complies with applicable local laws governing inclusivity in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and any other terms and conditions related to employment.
At Aiven, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our working environment and job application procedures. We make all reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities or who otherwise need support to thrive in the workplace. We are committed to continuously improving workplace accessibility. There is an option to request a discussion in the application process but if you have any questions before applying please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.