Sales Operations Manager, Amazon Shipping Business Operations
Are you interested in creating the future of e-com shipping? Do you want to be a part of team building the next $1bn initiative? Our team is changing the way we interact with customers around the globe and building a new, emerging business in shipping to solve some of the biggest logistical opportunities facing not just Amazon, but the entire industry.
Amazon Shipping is looking for driven, results orientated and customer obsessed entrepreneurial leaders to improve commercial efficiency. This will be a pivotal role that enables you to have significant business impact through your direct involvement in enabling the Sales and Marketing teams globally as we continue to expand internationally.
You are innovative, self-driven and have the ability to set priorities, develop and execute strategic plans, and make decisions with significant business impact for Amazon Shipping. This role will work closely with Product, Tech, Sales and Marketing, identifying gaps in processes, developing solutions, and tracking and reporting on performance metrics to optimize revenue generation and improve commercial efficiency.Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and scale marketing and sales processes and performance initiatives for Amazon Shipping to optimize revenue generation and improve commercial efficiency.
- Partner with the Marketing, Sales, Product and Tech teams to identify areas for improvement and develop solutions to improve sales pipeline conversation and reduce duration.
- Define and manage marketing and sales pipeline metrics (conversion and duration)
- Set the direction and manage cross-functional projects related to sales processes and performance, ensuring that project objectives are met on time and within budget.
- Lead change management efforts related to sales processes and performance initiatives, ensuring that stakeholders are engaged and supportive of the changes.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Finance, to ensure alignment and successful execution of sales processes and performance initiatives.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:London, GBRBasic Qualifications
- Relevant experience in sales operations program management, with a focus on identifying gaps, driving process improvements and scaling processes to accelerate performance.
- Relevant experience managing pipeline metrics (conversion and duration)
- Ability to lead cross-functional projects and teams, with a track record of successful execution and delivering results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Proficiency in project management tools, Salesforce, as well as Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in data visualisation tools (Tableau, Quicksight) and SQL
- Relevant analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience developing and managing metrics to track and report on performance.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon.