Thirty Three Threads was born on the 33rd parallel. It echoes the spirit of the active lifestyle so intrinsic to San Diego, our home, and it is here that our story comes to life. Our brands: Tavi, ToeSox, Base33 and Vooray all reflect this synergy, although each step boldly with its own unique personality.
We define new trends in the studio and beyond, driven by our customers’ desire to continually enhance their practice. And, we dedicate our days to innovating and creating high performance and premium, quality products that allow them to lead the active lifestyle they choose with style they love. We invite you to join our journey.
Founded in 2004, Thirty-Three Threads is an industry leader in high performance, fashionable premium apparel, socks and accessories for the global boutique fitness market and beyond. Our brands and products are known as best-in-class in quality, design, style and functionality.
We are hiring for a Vice President of Global Sales to develop and implement a data-driven strategy that will enable our company to meet or exceed revenue goals. As the Head of Global Sales, you and your team will serve as trusted advisors to our Sales leaders. You’ll identify opportunities for future growth and create and implement plans to achieve it, working closely with global leadership teams and cross-functional partners.
Compensation range for this position is $180,000 to $200,000 base salary and up to 30% bonus plus options.
- Develop detailed annual business plan and sales strategies to include:
- Distribution plan (account types, plan to penetrate, account growth plans)
- Key Account Plan (How to maximize key account growth)
- Internal/External Sales representative strategy
- Display plan (type, size, product minimums, deployment, etc.)
- Account service level targets
- Develop quarterly and annual sales plans to maximize pre-books and in store inventory levels
- Develop plan to continually evolve of distribution tactics, thinking outside of the box to ensure we remain a leader in sales and service
Develop detailed annual budget consisting of:
- Annual bottom up forecast to include new doors, growth by door, labor plan, etc.
- Annual OPEX budget
- Internal expense budget
- Review purchasing forecast to ensure it is in line with budget
- Assist with seasonal forecasting process
Sales / Sales-Ops Management
- Lead and develop the senior sales team to support sales strategies and to deliver exceptional, profitable sales growth and results
- Day-to-day oversight of senior sales team
- Review daily sales numbers to ensure that monthly quota is achieved
- Ensure that Sales Operations continually improves processes, efficiency, and organization as to ensure best possible customer services
- Provide monthly recap to Executive Staff no later than 2nd Monday of each month including the following: Budget to actual pay. Key account update, updated forecast, rep status, account status
- Work with operations and accounting (credit) departments as needed to support sales efforts
- Develop and implement sales training tools and processes.
- Develop strong ties with key customers and key accounts and be proactive in understanding the trends and issues likely to impact the market
- Partner with Human Resources to develop and implement innovative incentive programs which align individual and sales team compensation with goals and plans.
- Ensure that Key Accounts are managed properly and that we provide excellent service and support to these customers
- Consistently evaluate procedures and policies and make suggestions on how to become more efficient and cost effective in all areas of our day-to-day operations
Strategic Sales Planning
- Create a winning atmosphere by effectively communicating the sales strategy to all constituencies throughout the organization
- Determine and implement the most appropriate sales structures to achieve revenue goals, secure new business opportunities and win customers
- Drive the implementation of front-end customer strategies, including identifying and involving key customers in product development
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team
- MBA or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of experience managing a group of Sales leaders
- 8+ years working in wholesale consumer goods industry
- 8+ Strategic consulting, sales management and market research experience
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities
- Developed business acumen and the ability to successfully navigate and influence within a complex business environment
- 3+ years of executive experience in wholesale consumer goods industry preferred
- Effective communication and facilitation skills, preferred if you can provide a link to a recent presentation
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing sales training program(s) that enhance the skills of current members of the sales team and entice new talent to join the team
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources at Thirty Three Threads.