If you have ever thought about starting your own consulting practice or want to do fractional projects for a variety of clients, but hesitate because you don’t want to get caught in the details of running the back office of your own business. You would prefer to work with others, but still be the decision maker your business ventures. If so, a Partnership at 2Go Advisory Group might be the right fit for you.
The top 10 things we are looking for:
- You want to be a consultant, not a W-2 employee.
- Willing to make an exclusive commitment to building a practice with our company.
- Strong networker and have built a strong base of business contacts during your career.
- You are motivated to build a successful practice as a Fractional Executive.
- Skilled to do market development.
- Open to learning and want to grow.
- Appreciates partnering with others
- You are a team player.
- Strong presentation and platform skill
- Strong communication and follow up skills.
We are seeking a self-driven, enthusiastic, business-building professional to join our current Chief Revenue Officer Division. Our Chief Revenue Officer partners are experienced with meeting the challenges and opportunities of flat or declining revenue, hyper-uncontrolled growth, disengaged management teams, and raising capital.
- In addition to our support to clients, we are recognized for our corporate commitment to be an exemplary corporate citizen providing support to the people we serve, their employees, and to the communities where we live and work.
- Addressing revenue issues and providing solutions
- Aligning growth with cash and earnings
- Establishing experienced management teams and or management succession
- Increasing productivity
- Software recommendations and implementations
- Sales, marketing, and customer success
- Sales leadership
- Strategic planning
- Sales forecasting, reporting and pipeline management
- Performance management and incentivization plans
- Implementation of lead generation process
Position Requirements --- We believe the successful candidate will have most of the following elements in his/her background:
- Background in accounting and/or finance. CPA preferred but not required.
- C-level experience a plus but not required
- Networking and business development a must
- Demonstrated performer with track record for producing success for themselves and others.
- Experience building strong cross-functional relationships with various departments within an organization
- Strategic mindset with ability to link vision to execution
Characteristics --- The successful candidate will also possess these personal attributes:
- Influencing Skills - Able to establish rapport, value and respect within a complex environment. Able to sell ideas and influence directly and indirectly. Be team oriented and a decision-maker. Able to initiate and effectively lead change efforts. Knows how and when to teach.
- Interpersonal Skills - Able to establish and build close working relationships with relevant outside organizations and clients. Strong personal credibility and communication skills. Accomplished in group, business, and social settings.
- Leadership Skills - Self-directed with strong initiative. Driven to excel and capable of inspiring others to excellence as well.
- Presentation Skills – Presents ideas and information effectively in a broad range of settings from senior management to the plant floor.