We’re in this for the greater good at ParetoHealth. Our mission is collective greatness, nothing less will do. Our team is a single force united in the drive to transform employee health benefits. The company was founded in 2011 to help small and medium-sized businesses fight the rising cost of employee health benefits. We blazed the trail with financing innovations that reduce the risks in self-insurance and deliver significant savings—and we continue to lead with a growing ecosystem of partners and world-class cost control solutions. Success is measured by more than dollars alone and we measure ours by the good that comes from knowing that every client and all their employees can count on effective, affordable healthcare for years to come.
Job title: Sales Ops Specialist
Position Summary: This position sits uniquely between sales, sales management, finance, tech, and marketing to help support the logistics of running our sales operation and measuring its successes. The primary responsibility is to: 1. build, review, and understand key performance indicators (KPI), 2. measures progress of the sales team against the KPIs, and 3. effectively communicate successes, deficiencies, and trends back to the sales management team to drive accountability. In support of its primary responsibility, this position will also be relied upon to help move initiatives and projects forward by maintaining clean and accurate notes, reviewing open action items, and keeping parties to task to put plans into action.
- Sales Data Analysis and Reporting: Gather, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide insights and recommendations for improving sales performance. Generate regular reports and dashboards for sales leadership, highlighting key performance metrics and trends.
- Sales Process Optimization: Collaborate with the sales team to streamline and improve sales processes, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness in lead generation, prospecting, and closing deals. Identify bottlenecks or inefficiencies and propose solutions to enhance overall sales productivity.
- CRM Management: Administer and maintain the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, ensuring accurate and up-to-date customer and prospect information. Provide training and support to the sales team on effective use of the CRM platform.
- Sales Forecasting and Pipeline Management: Work closely with sales leadership to develop accurate sales forecasts based on historical data, market trends, and current opportunities. Monitor and manage the sales pipeline, providing regular updates on deal progress and potential revenue projections.
- Sales Enablement: Support the creation and maintenance of sales collateral, presentations, and other resources that empower the sales team to effectively engage with prospects and clients. Develop and implement sales training programs or materials to enhance the team's product knowledge and selling skills.
- Sales Compensation and Incentives: Collaborate with the finance and HR teams to administer and track sales compensation plans and incentives, ensuring accuracy and timely payouts.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Partner with marketing, finance, and other departments to ensure alignment and coordination in achieving overall business objectives
Qualifications / Skills:
- Strong sales sense - understand how sales reps and territories work
- Excellent analytic skills - ability to run, digest, and summarize data
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills to be manage multiple projects, tasks, and deadlines all at once
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Marketing
- 1-3 Years of Experience in Sales or Finance
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) , especially Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Preferred experience with Tableau
ParetoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
California Applicants: See Pareto’s CCPA Notice of Collection for California Employees and Applicants for information about how Pareto Captive Services, LLC, Pareto Health, LLC, and Pareto Underwriting Partners, LLC, together with their respective subsidiaries (collectively, “Pareto”) collects and uses personal information submitted by employment applicants.