Sales Operations Manager, Multinational E-commerce Company
My client is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to support their Seller Excellence sub-teams, working closely with CRM product and technology teams. This person will join the Multinational E-commerce Company on a 6 month contract. The Sales Strategy& Operations team at the company plays a crucial role in connecting people with the things they need and love.Responsibilities Include
- Administer Salesforce
- Support vendor contracting process and user administration
- Build and maintain Salesforce analytics dashboards and reports
- Identify and address system data quality issues
- Work on ad-hoc Sales Operations projects
- Expertise in Salesforce CRM platform functionality; Salesforce Administrator Certification a plus
- Strong understanding of CRM best practices and sales tools
- Build positive relationships across various teams within eBay
- Experience in sales operations preferred; exposure to UK and DE teams and vendors is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills for analysing large datasets
- Ability to create compelling PowerPoint decks
- Comfortable communicating findings to senior leadership
- Experience working with sales teams
- Flexibility to go on-site
- Additional Preferences:*
- Background in data analysis related to strategy
- Proven ability to create decks from vague information for senior leadership
- Exposure to coordinating information from leadership
- Insight and strategy experience
If you are a dynamic and strategic Sales Operations Manager with the ability to analyze data, create impactful decks, and work seamlessly with senior leadership, we want to hear from you.
Apply now and be part of our team that empowers our community, acts with integrity, innovates boldly, and delivers with impact.Job Title:
Sales Operations ManagerLocation:
.00 GBP DailyJob Type:
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.