Assent is the leading solution for supply chain sustainability tailored for the world’s top-tier, sustainability-driven manufacturers. Hidden risks riddle supply chains, many of which weren't built with sustainability in mind. That's where we step in. With insights from experts, Assent is the tool manufacturers trust for comprehensive sustainability.
We've grown from $5 million to $85 million ARR in just six years. With our recent $350 million funding led by Vista Equity Partners, we're poised for even greater expansion and are on the lookout for outstanding team members.
Being a Certified B Corporation, we don't just advocate for sustainability – we live it. This certification underscores our commitment to environmental, social, and governance excellence. At Assent, your work will directly amplify transparency, sustainability, and fair practices worldwide.Hybrid Work Model
At Assent, we proudly embrace a remote-first work model, valuing the flexibility and autonomy it provides our team. We also acknowledge the intangible benefits of occasional in-person workdays. For team members situated within 50 kms/31 miles of our five global offices in Ottawa, Eldoret, Penang, Columbus, and Amsterdam, you can expect to come into the office one day a week. Similarly, those near our co-working spaces in Nairobi and Toronto are encouraged to work onsite once a month.Job Description
The Revenue Operations Specialist will have a wide range of duties as part of Assent’s Revenue Operations team. This role will play an integral part in delivering on the ongoing reporting, systems administration, and operational coordination of the team, including translating data into easily digestible information. This role requires timely communications with Sales, Business Development, Customer Success, and other departments, including Marketing, Finance, and Product. The ideal candidate is highly organized with impeccable attention to detail and solid interpersonal and analytical skills.Key Requirements & Responsibilities
- Assist in administering and managing the tools and systems necessary to properly and efficiently measure and report on Revenue operations deliverables;
- Assist with continuous analysis and Optimization of the Customer Journey;
- Assist with design of new/refined processes through the Customer Journey, and ensure enablement is effective;
- Customer Success Support:
- Work closely with customer success teams to enhance customer retention, minimize churn, and identify expansion opportunities;
- Provide insights to improve Customer onboarding, customer satisfaction;
- Work with other teams (Product Ops, EDITs, etc.) to leverage data from other internal tools such as Pendo, to improve/enable more effective/successful interactions between CSMs and Customers;
- Communicate updates and changes to Sales and Customer Success teams;
- Collaborate with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, and other required teams to ensure the customer journey aligns with company goals and objectives;
- Ad-hoc reporting across all systems and tools, in partnership with Revenue Data Team;
- Management of processes enabling key milestones such as customer kickoffs and on-boarding, project planning and QBR’s;
- Contribute to mapping the customer life cycle and identify opportunity areas to better support customers key milestones;
- Active participation in driving and implementing operational projects and initiatives;
- Ensure the internal tools and systems are current;
- Provide general administrative support to Sales Team & Sales Management, Business Development Team & Business Development Management, Customer Success Team & Customer Success Management;
We strongly value your talent, energy, and passion. It will also be valuable to Assent if you have the following qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience in a sales or marketing support function;
- Solid experience using Salesforce;
- Other experience with sales enablement tools such as ZoomInfo, Pardot, LeadAngel, D&B, etc., is considered an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English - you communicate clearly, concisely, and with tact;
Life at Assent
We believe that you and your family’s well being is important. As a result, we offer vacation time that increases with tenure, comprehensive benefits packages (details vary by country), life leave days and more.Financial Benefits:
It’s not all about the money – well, it’s a little about the money. We understand that financial health is important and we offer a competitive base salary, a corporate bonus program, retirement savings options and more.Life at Assent:
There is purpose beyond your work. We provide our team members with flexible work options, volunteer days and opportunities to get involved in corporate giving initiatives.Lifelong Learning:
At Assent, curiosity is not only valued but encouraged. You will receive professional development days that are available to you the day you start.Find Your Balance with Us:
We get it - you need work and life to mesh in a way that feels right for you. That's why we're big on remote work and flexibility. But hey, if you're within 50 kms/31 miles of our main hubs in Ottawa, Eldoret, Penang, Columbus, or Amsterdam, we do ask that you pop into the office just once a week. And for our folks near the co-working spots in Nairobi and Toronto? A monthly visit is all we ask.
At Assent, we are committed to growing and sustaining an environment where our team members feel included, valued, and heard. Our diversity and equal opportunity practices are guided and championed by our Diversity and Inclusion Working Group and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion includes recruiting and retaining team members from diverse backgrounds and experiences, and fostering a culture of belonging where all team members are included, treated with dignity and respect, promoted on their merits, and placed in positions to contribute to business success.
If you require assistance or accommodation throughout any part of the interview and selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.