When you work at Nasdaq, you’re working for more open and transparent markets so that more people can access opportunities. Connections can be made, jobs can be created, and communities can thrive. We want all our employees to have access to opportunity, too. That means planning for career growth, ensuring you have the tools you need, and promoting an inclusive culture where we’re all valued for our unique perspective.
Here, you will work for a global tech leader committed to breaking down barriers to inclusive prosperity. We see technology as a means to free people up to work together more productively and effectively by centralizing data, analytics, and market intelligence.
Here, we’re committed to building a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Not only is it our responsibility to do better, but we also need representative voices to power the fresh thinking that is vital for our business and our clients.What will you be doing?
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst
to join our Revenue Operations team. In this role, you will partner with the Sales & Renewal Support Manager and other teammates who specialize in the order-to-cash life cycle and support the business in driving growth.
As a Revenue Operations Analyst, you will:
What We Expect
- Handle the day-to-day requests incoming to the SalesOps or Account Management case queues – as it pertains to sales and renewal price negotiations, downgrades, and cancellations for existing subscriptions.
- Collaborate with team members from Sales, Client Success, Global Market Services, Contracts and Finance to resolve requests.
- Maintain outstanding Salesforce data hygiene and seek ways to improve the quality of data within the operational ecosystem.
- Maintain process documents within our revenue operations tech stack that ensure scalable best practices.
- Assist with strategic operational projects, as needed.
What do we offer you?
- Uncompromising integrity and a passion for excellence.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of order-to-cash processes.
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- A continuous learner who can master technologies quickly.
- Process improvement champion who is always looking for a better way to do things.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or similar preferred.
- At least one year of proven success in a revenue operations, sales operations, or renewal operations role is preferred.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Salesforce is preferred, but not required
- Amenability to work night shift throughout the work week and at least twice a week in the Nasdaq office at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
We recognize that our employees work tremendously hard; in exchange, you will receive a competitive salary package, HMO coverage for you and your dependents from day one, an annual bonus, employee stock purchase plan, retirement plan, education reimbursement options, paid vacation and sick leave, subscription to eLearning platforms, fitness, wellness, and more.
We also provide our employees with the resources and opportunities they need to chart a career of achievement, growth and endless possibilities.What happens now?
If you think you would thrive in this role, then we would love to hear from you! Follow the link to apply, and one of our team members be in touch. In the meantime, please visit our website and social media channels to learn more about our innovative business, inclusive culture, and where a career at Nasdaq can take you.Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.