ClearBank was built on the belief that banking infrastructure would no longer slow down progress. Instead, it’s the catalyst that unlocks the potential to innovate. That’s why our clients — financial institutions from fintech’s and crypto platforms, to banks and credit unions — use our API to power their banking infrastructure.
But we wouldn’t be ClearBank without our people. They’re what powers our innovative technology and the reason we love what we do every day. We’re a group of spirited people who are never afraid to challenge the norm – becoming stronger, more energised, and that much better when we’re together. It’s our belief in fairness, autonomy and choice that means our people are empowered with the tools to learn, grow, and contribute to ours and our clients’ success. Interested in joining us? Read on or visit our website for more information.About You
You’ll be joining the Client Management team as a Sales Operations Analyst. Reporting to the Sales Operations Executive you’ll be a part of a fast-growing business that is challenging the market and doing things differently.
You'll be someone who is able to jump straight in to supporting the daily sales and client operations activities, helping the business reach its revenue goals by providing actionable insights on sales & client activities.
Responsible for maintaining and improving internal client success operations, including cross-departmental processes, projects, and collaboration. You'll also be responsible for supporting all sales operations activities, including sales forecasting and making sure sales teams are appropriately maintaining accurate sales activity records.You will be
- Performing sales data analysis and reviewing metrics
- Analysing and reporting on client performance and client experience
- Providing support to sales and client success department
- Assist in report and dashboard management, basic troubleshooting, and sales system training
- Help maintain accurate client data throughout CRM and different systems
What we are looking for
- A little experience in sales operations or customer success operations is desired
- Outstanding Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Salesforce experience preferred
- A good understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools and training
- Excellent project management skills and a deadline focused approach
- Naturally passionate and curious about sales effectiveness and operations
- A data-driven individual, with strong critical thinking, and ability to derive enablement insights from complex sets of sales data
- A growth mindset
- Collaborative and the ability to manage, actively engage key stakeholders across the revenue team and the business
About what we offer
ClearBank is committed to ensuring equal opportunities throughout every stage of the recruitment process. ClearBank recognises that diversity is vital to the long-term success of the business in the communities and markets in which it operates. ClearBank is also a firm believer that an inclusive culture fosters greater employee engagement and collaboration.
- At ClearBank we have a flexible working philosophy, empowering our employees to manage their time in a way which allows them to meet both work and personal commitments, in partnership with their line manager
- Spacious and well-equipped new offices in London and Bristol
- 27 days annual leave per year, plus flexible bank holidays
- The option to work outside of the UK for up to 30 days per year
- Regular company-wide socials
- Take a couple of days per year to volunteer with your chosen charity to do something bigger than ClearBank
- Private healthcare through Healix and discounted Bupa dental cover, with employee healthy living perks and discounts through YuLife
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to join an innovative team that’s building a bank fit for the future! 🚀
ClearBank strives for diversity and inclusion of all forms, including (but not limited to): gender, age, educational and professional background, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable adjustments, to candidates during the recruitment process, including to individuals with disabilities. We want to create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate you. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share this with our Talent Acquisition team prior to your interview stage, if applicable.
The legal bit
By submitting your CV, you confirm that you can demonstrate you have the right to work in the UK. Regretfully we are not in a position to sponsor applicants for immigration purposes at the current time. By submitting your CV to ClearBank Limited you are providing your consent for us to use the information you provide for recruitment purposes. For more information on how we manage your data go and check out our Candidate Privacy Notice on the ClearBank website to see how we process, manage and look after your data. You are also allowing us to communicate with you by email and telephone for recruitment purposes.