Chief Revenue Officer
Share Our Strength– Washington, DC, USA
Share Our Strength seeks a dynamic and visionary Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to lead its fundraising efforts and drive philanthropic growth. The CRO will be pivotal in securing financial support, cultivating donor relationships, and strategizing comprehensive fundraising initiatives to sustain and expand Share Our Strength’s vital programs and impact.
- Fundraising Strategy Development: Collaborate with the executive team to create and implement a robust and innovative fundraising strategy that aligns with Share Our Strength’s mission and long-term objectives.
- Major Gift Solicitation: Lead major gift initiatives, personally engaging in directly soliciting major donors.
- Revenue Team Leadership: Provide visionary leadership and guidance to the revenue team, fostering a collaborative and results-driven culture to continue to scale up Share Our Strength.
- Partnerships and Collaborations: Identify and explore potential partnerships with corporations, foundations, and other non-profit organizations to advance Share Our Strength’s mission and extend its reach.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 15 years of experience leading revenue-generating programs, including programs with diverse revenue platforms.
- Significant successful experience leading revenue generation operations of at least $50M.
- Track record of securing six- and seven-figure major gifts and corporate agreements.
- Experience leading large and complex organizations through growth and change.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
Location: Hybrid – 2 days a week in the Washington D.C. Office
DRiWaterstone Human Capital is proud to lead this search on behalf of Share Our Strength. For more information on how to apply, please visit: https://driwaterstonehc.com/position/chief-revenue-officer-share-our-strength/ .