About the company:
At Redaptive, they are passionate about changing the world and helping customers become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. Redaptive makes buildings more efficient one saved kilowatt hour at a time. Redaptive is breaking down the barriers to portfolio-wide energy efficiency deployments through their Efficiency-as-a-Service (EaaS) platform – hence, empowering companies to optimize their real estate portfolios and save millions on their energy bills.
Founded in 2014 in California, Redaptive manages a national portfolio of energy efficiency projects across 30+ states for leading Fortune 500 companies like, McKesson and Aramark, among others. Redaptive has received funding from CBRE, the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, ENGIE, a global energy player, GXP Investments, the venture capital arm of Great Plains Energy Incorporated, and Linse Capital, a Silicon Valley-based growth capital firm.
About the Role:
Redaptive is seeking a dedicated, detail-oriented, and organized Sales Operations Manager to join their team in Pune, India. As a Sales Operations Manager at Redaptive, you will play a pivotal role in the company's operations, contributing to its growth and success. This role will report to Redaptive’s global Sales Operations team. Your ability to manage forecasting, sales process optimization, contracts, orders, and cases efficiently while fostering collaboration with various teams will be essential in ensuring their operations run smoothly. The ideal candidate is dynamic, growth-oriented, and multifaceted, requiring a blend of analytical skills, business acumen, deep understanding of contract & order management, action-oriented, and able to manage deliverables effectively. If you thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you are invited to join the team and make a significant impact in a growing organization.
- Sales Process Optimization: Develop and optimize sales processes and workflows to enhance efficiency and effectiveness, ensuring alignment with company objectives.
- Sales Forecasting, Territory & Quota Management: Assist in the development of sales forecasts, setting achievable targets, and monitoring progress towards goals. Assist in the preparation of reports and other materials as needed regarding pipeline, forecasts, and revenue.
- CRM Management: Oversee the utilization, customization, and optimization of CRM tools (e.g., Salesforce, Clari) to improve sales team productivity and data accuracy.
- Contract Management: Thoroughly review, comprehend, and manage the specifics of contracts to ensure accuracy, compliance, and legal validity. Process and manage sales orders efficiently in Salesforce. Coordinate administrative tasks, such as maintaining accurate & up-to-date records of orders, contracts, and related documents. Implement and enforce best practices for contract and order management. Coordinate & resolve any billing transactions with internal partners & with external customers in coordination with the Manager of Sales Operations.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with Finance, Business Intelligence, Marketing, and Operations teams to ensure alignment and collaboration on sales strategies, targets, and initiatives.
- Performing ad-hoc requests from various business units across the organization.
- Expectations on working hours will be 3 PM–11 PM IST to align with USA mornings.
Does this sound like you?
- 7+ years’ experience in sales operations domain.
- Salesforce proficiency - A deep understanding of Salesforce features (specifically Sales Cloud), functionalities, and navigation is essential. This includes the ability to work with Salesforce Lightning, data entry, and consistency.
- Prior experience in sales forecasting, process optimization, and sales enablement initiatives.
- Excellent analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to interpret sales performance metrics and generate actionable insights.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities to identify process gaps and implement effective solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented and hyper-organized.
- Background in contract law or legal studies can be beneficial for contract management and compliance.
- Competence in managing and maintaining accuracy and precision in managing orders, contracts, and cases is crucial to avoid errors and discrepancies.
- Eagerness to learn about and work with teams across all areas of the business and an interest in energy and the environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to liaise with sales teams, customers, and other stakeholders and to create exceptional and clean internal documentation.
- Experience using Microsoft-based systems (Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint, Salesforce, and Asana.
Good to have:
- Experience working with Clari for pipeline management, sales forecasting, and revenue tracking.
- Experience working with energy efficiency systems (e.g., lighting, solar, HVAC, electric vehicle charging, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience within new-age organizations.
- Exceptional customer-centric mindset and demonstrated ability to earn trust and partner with teams to deliver results.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and execute multiple tasks against tight timelines.
- Exceptional communication, and organizational skills.
Note: Early joiners preferred