What you’ll do
As a Sales Operations Coordinator, you provide sales administration support in an environment, which is dedicated to order management and supporting direct and indirect customer queries. Ensuring that all orders are processed, and all customer requirements are fulfilled and to maintain a high level of knowledge and interaction to help further growth with the company. The support is to be provided within core hours, starting from 6am to 3pm (British wintertime October to March) 7am to 4pm (British summer time April – September). 40 hours per week with 2 days at our Kings Langley office and 3 days per week homebased. At times, additional days at our Kings Langley or Wellingborough office may be required.How You’ll Do It
What You’ll Need
- Process & Confirm Purchase Orders providing details on price differences, availability and end of life products
- Process & Confirm Returns (RMA’s)
- Communicate Open Order & in Transit reports to the Customers & Sales teams
- Resolve Customer queries
- Maintain Customer Contract Pricing
- Supply Customers with product specifications (weights/dims/images)
- Follow up with the deliveries and RMA collections
- Be on top of issues and provide overview and solutions whenever needed.
- Ensure to fill in any necessary report to maintain a measurable system of progress
What You’re Getting Into
- Fluent in English, other European language would be an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with all round order management and administration
- Minimum of 2 years customer service (B2B) background
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Oracle ERP experience is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of regional (MEA) shipping processes, documentation and certification requirements, is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of regional culture (MEA) is advantage
We’ve got big collaborative spaces for your big ideas, so bring an open mind and leave your suit in the closet. We all are committed to creating unique and rewarding consumer experiences. Everyone is interested in succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and across the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best.
You will learn something new or at least look at things differently every day. There are so many smart and creative people around that you’ll be motivated to pursue the ideal.
Team spirit is infectious. Belkin is an extremely open workplace, where communication is essential. Not every idea will be accepted, but you’ll be asked for your point of view. Innovation thrives on multiple and varied levels. At Belkin we challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
We are committed to diversity. Belkin is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
All candidates applying for a job in the EMEA region, please review the Applicant Privacy notice HERE