SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
As a member of the Sales Excellence Team and reporting to the Sales Excellence Director, the Sales Operations manager is responsible for optimizing the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales teams by managing various operational aspects, implementing strategies, and providing analytical support. This role involves collaboration with sales, finance, marketing, and other departments to enhance processes and achieve sales objectives.
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. And the freedom to compose your personal benefit package.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
What do you have to offer?
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, or a related field (MBA is a plus).
- Proven experience in sales operations or a related role for at least 5 years .
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in CRM software and other sales tools.
- Ability to work collaboratively and lead cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of sales processes, forecasting, and reporting.
- Proven experience in sales operations or a related role.
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
Which tasks can you expect?
Sales Process Optimization
• Streamline and improve the sales process to maximize efficiency and productivity.
• Identify and implement best practices for lead generation, opportunity management, and deal closure.
Data Analysis and Reporting
• Analyze sales performance metrics and generate insightful reports.
• Provide data-driven recommendations to enhance sales strategies and outcomes.
• Regularly update key stakeholders on sales performance and trends.
• Work closely with sales leadership to develop accurate sales forecasts.
• Analyze historical data and market trends to inform forecasting models.
Sales Training and Development
• Collaborate with the training department to design and implement sales training programs.
• Ensure sales representatives are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge.
• Foster collaboration between sales, marketing, finance, and other departments.
• Act as a liaison between sales and other teams to address issues and promote alignment.
Process Documentation and Improvement
• Document sales procedures.
• Identify areas for improvement and support sales enablement to implement changes to enhance overall efficiency.
• Assist in the development and management of the sales department budget.
• Set the ACV targets in collaboration with Market leaders
• Monitor and control expenses to ensure adherence to financial goals.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.