My Client is a revolutionary corporate membership organisation that is a major game changer in their respective industry sector. With a robust digital platform to showcase operations assessments, content, events and education, they are now looking for additional talent to join its US, London and global remote teams across its sales floor.
With an enviable list of investors from many global brands, this is not a company to not ignore for 2023; these are major game changers within a niche industry that is revolutionising how Companies are spearheading their carbon footprint. This is an exciting time to be joining a heavily funded and widely received specialist and, as such, need an ambitious Sales Operations Specialist.
- Salary £to 45k plus annual bonuses
- Private Healthcare
- Enhanced pension/401k - 5% company contribution
- Unlimited holidays
- Enhanced parental leave - 6 months full pay
- Life insurance
Due to rapid expansion, they now seek an experienced Sales Operations Specialist to support the team with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas.
- Partner with the Sales Division to refine the lead qualification process and analyse and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes
- Create monthly content for dept heads and senior stakeholders
- Track and analyse key metrics, including pipeline growth
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Assist with onboarding and training new sales talent
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance and upsell /processes.
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales Managers, Sales teams, and others involved
- Maintain procurement and contract records and in the development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem-solving
- Maintain procurement and track records
- To demonstrate effective framework building
- 2-4 years of experience in sales operations with proficiency in creating reports, optimising processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards.
- Degree educated, technical or business-related field preferred
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements and ensure local execution and business impact
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of other CRM applications and email marketing strategies.